Gold situation

2

Comments

  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 15,941 ★★★★★
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    cypher26 wrote: »
    OK I know this has been mentioned a million times but the gold situation is getting really bad. Unless you grind arena 24/7 then you won't have enough gold for anything. Its really starting to annoy me. Why won't kabam give us some gold realms. Sod the halls of healing GIVE US GOLD REALMS!!!

    Gold relms wont help. Everyone complained about the last one and the amount you got. Just be smart about ranking champs. Unless you plan on competing for number 1 rank in arena, you dont need to take 4*'s to r4/5 and 5*'s to rank 3.

    This position makes little sense to me. Of course gold realms help. Anytime you can earn more in one sitting, then it will help your resource issue. This is true regardless of whether the amounts from realms have decreased.

    Gold realms are a quick fix not a actual solution to the overall problem "some" are experiencing. I might be off on the totals but I think the last realm it was 100k overall for the total run on hard difficulty. This amount can be easily attained through a few rounds of arena through milestones and extra BC chips and it doesn't cost energy either. So really, there are "gold realms" already in the form of arena. No one says you need to rank in arena for it to profitable.
  • My big issue is that for where I'm at in the game is that it is actually harder to get gold then it is to get catalysts... I don't think this was ever the intention of the game developers. I haven't ranked a champ in over a month because I have been saving my gold.
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    cypher26 wrote: »
    OK I know this has been mentioned a million times but the gold situation is getting really bad. Unless you grind arena 24/7 then you won't have enough gold for anything. Its really starting to annoy me. Why won't kabam give us some gold realms. Sod the halls of healing GIVE US GOLD REALMS!!!

    Gold relms wont help. Everyone complained about the last one and the amount you got. Just be smart about ranking champs. Unless you plan on competing for number 1 rank in arena, you dont need to take 4*'s to r4/5 and 5*'s to rank 3.

    This position makes little sense to me. Of course gold realms help. Anytime you can earn more in one sitting, then it will help your resource issue. This is true regardless of whether the amounts from realms have decreased.

    Gold realms are a quick fix not a actual solution to the overall problem "some" are experiencing. I might be off on the totals but I think the last realm it was 100k overall for the total run on hard difficulty. This amount can be easily attained through a few rounds of arena through milestones and extra BC chips and it doesn't cost energy either. So really, there are "gold realms" already in the form of arena. No one says you need to rank in arena for it to profitable.

    It still doesn’t make sense. More opportunities are just that: more opportunities to obtain more gold. It is still helpful. Your position that it doesn’t help flies in the face of reality. And that’s before we start analyzing the fact that you can get more gold in a gold realm than in arena. Maybe you overstated your position, but that position is practically indefensible.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 15,941 ★★★★★
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    cypher26 wrote: »
    OK I know this has been mentioned a million times but the gold situation is getting really bad. Unless you grind arena 24/7 then you won't have enough gold for anything. Its really starting to annoy me. Why won't kabam give us some gold realms. Sod the halls of healing GIVE US GOLD REALMS!!!

    Gold relms wont help. Everyone complained about the last one and the amount you got. Just be smart about ranking champs. Unless you plan on competing for number 1 rank in arena, you dont need to take 4*'s to r4/5 and 5*'s to rank 3.

    This position makes little sense to me. Of course gold realms help. Anytime you can earn more in one sitting, then it will help your resource issue. This is true regardless of whether the amounts from realms have decreased.

    Gold realms are a quick fix not a actual solution to the overall problem "some" are experiencing. I might be off on the totals but I think the last realm it was 100k overall for the total run on hard difficulty. This amount can be easily attained through a few rounds of arena through milestones and extra BC chips and it doesn't cost energy either. So really, there are "gold realms" already in the form of arena. No one says you need to rank in arena for it to profitable.

    It still doesn’t make sense. More opportunities are just that: more opportunities to obtain more gold. It is still helpful. Your position that it doesn’t help flies in the face of reality. And that’s before we start analyzing the fact that you can get more gold in a gold realm than in arena. Maybe you overstated your position, but that position is practically indefensible.

    Well the reality is that without gold realms there are ways to progress how you want. It's as plain and simple as that. The facts are there are some that people will work for what they need and then the others just want the easy road and handouts.
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Perhaps they should have Gold Boosts. If you're level 60 make the XP boosts work as gold boosts.
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    cypher26 wrote: »
    OK I know this has been mentioned a million times but the gold situation is getting really bad. Unless you grind arena 24/7 then you won't have enough gold for anything. Its really starting to annoy me. Why won't kabam give us some gold realms. Sod the halls of healing GIVE US GOLD REALMS!!!

    Gold relms wont help. Everyone complained about the last one and the amount you got. Just be smart about ranking champs. Unless you plan on competing for number 1 rank in arena, you dont need to take 4*'s to r4/5 and 5*'s to rank 3.

    This position makes little sense to me. Of course gold realms help. Anytime you can earn more in one sitting, then it will help your resource issue. This is true regardless of whether the amounts from realms have decreased.

    Gold realms are a quick fix not a actual solution to the overall problem "some" are experiencing. I might be off on the totals but I think the last realm it was 100k overall for the total run on hard difficulty. This amount can be easily attained through a few rounds of arena through milestones and extra BC chips and it doesn't cost energy either. So really, there are "gold realms" already in the form of arena. No one says you need to rank in arena for it to profitable.

    It still doesn’t make sense. More opportunities are just that: more opportunities to obtain more gold. It is still helpful. Your position that it doesn’t help flies in the face of reality. And that’s before we start analyzing the fact that you can get more gold in a gold realm than in arena. Maybe you overstated your position, but that position is practically indefensible.

    Well the reality is that without gold realms there are ways to progress how you want. It's as plain and simple as that. The facts are there are some that people will work for what they need and then the others just want the easy road and handouts.

    Okay. I agree. There are ways to progress currently in place. Now will you agree that gold realms help counter a lack of gold?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 15,941 ★★★★★
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    cypher26 wrote: »
    OK I know this has been mentioned a million times but the gold situation is getting really bad. Unless you grind arena 24/7 then you won't have enough gold for anything. Its really starting to annoy me. Why won't kabam give us some gold realms. Sod the halls of healing GIVE US GOLD REALMS!!!

    Gold relms wont help. Everyone complained about the last one and the amount you got. Just be smart about ranking champs. Unless you plan on competing for number 1 rank in arena, you dont need to take 4*'s to r4/5 and 5*'s to rank 3.

    This position makes little sense to me. Of course gold realms help. Anytime you can earn more in one sitting, then it will help your resource issue. This is true regardless of whether the amounts from realms have decreased.

    Gold realms are a quick fix not a actual solution to the overall problem "some" are experiencing. I might be off on the totals but I think the last realm it was 100k overall for the total run on hard difficulty. This amount can be easily attained through a few rounds of arena through milestones and extra BC chips and it doesn't cost energy either. So really, there are "gold realms" already in the form of arena. No one says you need to rank in arena for it to profitable.

    It still doesn’t make sense. More opportunities are just that: more opportunities to obtain more gold. It is still helpful. Your position that it doesn’t help flies in the face of reality. And that’s before we start analyzing the fact that you can get more gold in a gold realm than in arena. Maybe you overstated your position, but that position is practically indefensible.

    Well the reality is that without gold realms there are ways to progress how you want. It's as plain and simple as that. The facts are there are some that people will work for what they need and then the others just want the easy road and handouts.

    Okay. I agree. There are ways to progress currently in place. Now will you agree that gold realms help counter a lack of gold?

    No i won't because there isn't a lack of gold just a lack of effort.
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    cypher26 wrote: »
    OK I know this has been mentioned a million times but the gold situation is getting really bad. Unless you grind arena 24/7 then you won't have enough gold for anything. Its really starting to annoy me. Why won't kabam give us some gold realms. Sod the halls of healing GIVE US GOLD REALMS!!!

    Gold relms wont help. Everyone complained about the last one and the amount you got. Just be smart about ranking champs. Unless you plan on competing for number 1 rank in arena, you dont need to take 4*'s to r4/5 and 5*'s to rank 3.

    This position makes little sense to me. Of course gold realms help. Anytime you can earn more in one sitting, then it will help your resource issue. This is true regardless of whether the amounts from realms have decreased.

    Gold realms are a quick fix not a actual solution to the overall problem "some" are experiencing. I might be off on the totals but I think the last realm it was 100k overall for the total run on hard difficulty. This amount can be easily attained through a few rounds of arena through milestones and extra BC chips and it doesn't cost energy either. So really, there are "gold realms" already in the form of arena. No one says you need to rank in arena for it to profitable.

    It still doesn’t make sense. More opportunities are just that: more opportunities to obtain more gold. It is still helpful. Your position that it doesn’t help flies in the face of reality. And that’s before we start analyzing the fact that you can get more gold in a gold realm than in arena. Maybe you overstated your position, but that position is practically indefensible.

    Well the reality is that without gold realms there are ways to progress how you want. It's as plain and simple as that. The facts are there are some that people will work for what they need and then the others just want the easy road and handouts.

    Okay. I agree. There are ways to progress currently in place. Now will you agree that gold realms help counter a lack of gold?

    No i won't because there isn't a lack of gold just a lack of effort.

    We’re not talking about a lack of opportunities; we’re talking about a player’s lack of gold and how to fix that situation. Are there other opportunities? Yes. Would more opportunities permit someone to gather more gold? I thought the answer couldn’t be anything other than yes but you disagree. We’ll likely never find common ground then.
  • Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    cypher26 wrote: »
    OK I know this has been mentioned a million times but the gold situation is getting really bad. Unless you grind arena 24/7 then you won't have enough gold for anything. Its really starting to annoy me. Why won't kabam give us some gold realms. Sod the halls of healing GIVE US GOLD REALMS!!!

    Gold relms wont help. Everyone complained about the last one and the amount you got. Just be smart about ranking champs. Unless you plan on competing for number 1 rank in arena, you dont need to take 4*'s to r4/5 and 5*'s to rank 3.

    This position makes little sense to me. Of course gold realms help. Anytime you can earn more in one sitting, then it will help your resource issue. This is true regardless of whether the amounts from realms have decreased.

    Gold realms are a quick fix not a actual solution to the overall problem "some" are experiencing. I might be off on the totals but I think the last realm it was 100k overall for the total run on hard difficulty. This amount can be easily attained through a few rounds of arena through milestones and extra BC chips and it doesn't cost energy either. So really, there are "gold realms" already in the form of arena. No one says you need to rank in arena for it to profitable.

    It still doesn’t make sense. More opportunities are just that: more opportunities to obtain more gold. It is still helpful. Your position that it doesn’t help flies in the face of reality. And that’s before we start analyzing the fact that you can get more gold in a gold realm than in arena. Maybe you overstated your position, but that position is practically indefensible.

    Well the reality is that without gold realms there are ways to progress how you want. It's as plain and simple as that. The facts are there are some that people will work for what they need and then the others just want the easy road and handouts.

    Okay. I agree. There are ways to progress currently in place. Now will you agree that gold realms help counter a lack of gold?

    No i won't because there isn't a lack of gold just a lack of effort.

    It's all relative to how much time you dedicate to the game. It is quite unfair to say there is a lack of effort. The fact that a large portion of the community agrees that there is a gold shortage is proof enough that it is not merely "lack of effort" as you say it is.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    It's not a lack of effort, people have lives, meaning they have a lack of time, no one is going to grind 3 hours of arena if that's the only amount of free time they have in a day, they'd much rather be doing other stuff
  • XillymanXillyman Posts: 19
    I don’t think there’s a gold problem. I’ve been playing for three years now and have always had gold. If anything, I’d like to see more units available.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 15,941 ★★★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    cypher26 wrote: »
    OK I know this has been mentioned a million times but the gold situation is getting really bad. Unless you grind arena 24/7 then you won't have enough gold for anything. Its really starting to annoy me. Why won't kabam give us some gold realms. Sod the halls of healing GIVE US GOLD REALMS!!!

    Gold relms wont help. Everyone complained about the last one and the amount you got. Just be smart about ranking champs. Unless you plan on competing for number 1 rank in arena, you dont need to take 4*'s to r4/5 and 5*'s to rank 3.

    This position makes little sense to me. Of course gold realms help. Anytime you can earn more in one sitting, then it will help your resource issue. This is true regardless of whether the amounts from realms have decreased.

    Gold realms are a quick fix not a actual solution to the overall problem "some" are experiencing. I might be off on the totals but I think the last realm it was 100k overall for the total run on hard difficulty. This amount can be easily attained through a few rounds of arena through milestones and extra BC chips and it doesn't cost energy either. So really, there are "gold realms" already in the form of arena. No one says you need to rank in arena for it to profitable.

    It still doesn’t make sense. More opportunities are just that: more opportunities to obtain more gold. It is still helpful. Your position that it doesn’t help flies in the face of reality. And that’s before we start analyzing the fact that you can get more gold in a gold realm than in arena. Maybe you overstated your position, but that position is practically indefensible.

    Well the reality is that without gold realms there are ways to progress how you want. It's as plain and simple as that. The facts are there are some that people will work for what they need and then the others just want the easy road and handouts.

    Okay. I agree. There are ways to progress currently in place. Now will you agree that gold realms help counter a lack of gold?

    No i won't because there isn't a lack of gold just a lack of effort.

    It's all relative to how much time you dedicate to the game. It is quite unfair to say there is a lack of effort. The fact that a large portion of the community agrees that there is a gold shortage is proof enough that it is not merely "lack of effort" as you say it is.

    That same portion of the community will never do what others do to get the gold they need either. Do you run arena for the BC and gold milestones? If you answer no, then you aren't putting the full effort in.
    Brian Grant doesn't spend a dime on this game and he has some 20 million plus gold and a better roster than all of us complaining but yet hes not on here saying there is a gold shortage. Hes able to rank any and all of his champs because he puts the effort in.
    Does he have more opportunity than you? No. Does he do more in the game than you. Yep. Just because you don't want to run arena doesn't mean they need to give you a different way of getting what you want. We have our options but its not their fault you don't want to take them.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 15,941 ★★★★★
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    cypher26 wrote: »
    OK I know this has been mentioned a million times but the gold situation is getting really bad. Unless you grind arena 24/7 then you won't have enough gold for anything. Its really starting to annoy me. Why won't kabam give us some gold realms. Sod the halls of healing GIVE US GOLD REALMS!!!

    Gold relms wont help. Everyone complained about the last one and the amount you got. Just be smart about ranking champs. Unless you plan on competing for number 1 rank in arena, you dont need to take 4*'s to r4/5 and 5*'s to rank 3.

    This position makes little sense to me. Of course gold realms help. Anytime you can earn more in one sitting, then it will help your resource issue. This is true regardless of whether the amounts from realms have decreased.

    Gold realms are a quick fix not a actual solution to the overall problem "some" are experiencing. I might be off on the totals but I think the last realm it was 100k overall for the total run on hard difficulty. This amount can be easily attained through a few rounds of arena through milestones and extra BC chips and it doesn't cost energy either. So really, there are "gold realms" already in the form of arena. No one says you need to rank in arena for it to profitable.

    It still doesn’t make sense. More opportunities are just that: more opportunities to obtain more gold. It is still helpful. Your position that it doesn’t help flies in the face of reality. And that’s before we start analyzing the fact that you can get more gold in a gold realm than in arena. Maybe you overstated your position, but that position is practically indefensible.

    Well the reality is that without gold realms there are ways to progress how you want. It's as plain and simple as that. The facts are there are some that people will work for what they need and then the others just want the easy road and handouts.

    Okay. I agree. There are ways to progress currently in place. Now will you agree that gold realms help counter a lack of gold?

    No i won't because there isn't a lack of gold just a lack of effort.

    We’re not talking about a lack of opportunities; we’re talking about a player’s lack of gold and how to fix that situation. Are there other opportunities? Yes. Would more opportunities permit someone to gather more gold? I thought the answer couldn’t be anything other than yes but you disagree. We’ll likely never find common ground then.

    @CFree What you aren't understanding is that there isn't a lack of gold. There is a lack of willingness to get the gold needed. I am not sure how much clearer that needs to be. You want a gold realm because you don't want to run arena right?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 15,941 ★★★★★
    Also, I would like to make it clear that if there was a gold realm I would run it for the gold but the point is that there isn't a lack of it in game currently.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    cypher26 wrote: »
    OK I know this has been mentioned a million times but the gold situation is getting really bad. Unless you grind arena 24/7 then you won't have enough gold for anything. Its really starting to annoy me. Why won't kabam give us some gold realms. Sod the halls of healing GIVE US GOLD REALMS!!!

    Wrong. I grind 1 arena per week, just rank rewards, and I have plenty of gold. Play content, use class iso when ranking, and stop trying to rank every worthless champ up and focus on the ones you'll actually play with in questing/AQ/AW and you'll have enough gold.
    The only exception I see would be if you were a "whale" spender and so you were constantly getting new release champs from FGM crystals, then maybe you'd run into a gold issue if you didn't grind arena some. But other than that, at the rate you actually pull a decent 4* or 5*, worth ranking up, gold shouldn't be an issue.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 Guardian
    edited September 2018
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    cypher26 wrote: »
    OK I know this has been mentioned a million times but the gold situation is getting really bad. Unless you grind arena 24/7 then you won't have enough gold for anything. Its really starting to annoy me. Why won't kabam give us some gold realms. Sod the halls of healing GIVE US GOLD REALMS!!!

    Gold relms wont help. Everyone complained about the last one and the amount you got. Just be smart about ranking champs. Unless you plan on competing for number 1 rank in arena, you dont need to take 4*'s to r4/5 and 5*'s to rank 3.

    This position makes little sense to me. Of course gold realms help. Anytime you can earn more in one sitting, then it will help your resource issue. This is true regardless of whether the amounts from realms have decreased.

    Gold realms are a quick fix not a actual solution to the overall problem "some" are experiencing. I might be off on the totals but I think the last realm it was 100k overall for the total run on hard difficulty. This amount can be easily attained through a few rounds of arena through milestones and extra BC chips and it doesn't cost energy either. So really, there are "gold realms" already in the form of arena. No one says you need to rank in arena for it to profitable.

    It still doesn’t make sense. More opportunities are just that: more opportunities to obtain more gold. It is still helpful. Your position that it doesn’t help flies in the face of reality. And that’s before we start analyzing the fact that you can get more gold in a gold realm than in arena. Maybe you overstated your position, but that position is practically indefensible.

    Well the reality is that without gold realms there are ways to progress how you want. It's as plain and simple as that. The facts are there are some that people will work for what they need and then the others just want the easy road and handouts.

    Okay. I agree. There are ways to progress currently in place. Now will you agree that gold realms help counter a lack of gold?

    No i won't because there isn't a lack of gold just a lack of effort.

    It's all relative to how much time you dedicate to the game. It is quite unfair to say there is a lack of effort. The fact that a large portion of the community agrees that there is a gold shortage is proof enough that it is not merely "lack of effort" as you say it is.

    That same portion of the community will never do what others do to get the gold they need either. Do you run arena for the BC and gold milestones? If you answer no, then you aren't putting the full effort in.
    Brian Grant doesn't spend a dime on this game and he has some 20 million plus gold and a better roster than all of us complaining but yet hes not on here saying there is a gold shortage. Hes able to rank any and all of his champs because he puts the effort in.
    Does he have more opportunity than you? No. Does he do more in the game than you. Yep. Just because you don't want to run arena doesn't mean they need to give you a different way of getting what you want. We have our options but its not their fault you don't want to take them.

    You can't compare us to Brian Grant... Playing this game is his job or at least part of it. He makes money playing this game. If I made money playing this game I'd grind arena too. Unfortunately for most people life is quite demanding and does not allow us to grind arena. I'm not saying we should have equal opportunity for gold as those that grind arena, but there at least shouldn't be the shortage there is.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Whale spenders wouldn't have an issue with gold either, they can just sell all the ISO they get from their dupes
  • KDTrippeKDTrippe Posts: 68
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    cypher26 wrote: »
    OK I know this has been mentioned a million times but the gold situation is getting really bad. Unless you grind arena 24/7 then you won't have enough gold for anything. Its really starting to annoy me. Why won't kabam give us some gold realms. Sod the halls of healing GIVE US GOLD REALMS!!!

    Gold relms wont help. Everyone complained about the last one and the amount you got. Just be smart about ranking champs. Unless you plan on competing for number 1 rank in arena, you dont need to take 4*'s to r4/5 and 5*'s to rank 3.

    This position makes little sense to me. Of course gold realms help. Anytime you can earn more in one sitting, then it will help your resource issue. This is true regardless of whether the amounts from realms have decreased.

    Gold realms are a quick fix not a actual solution to the overall problem "some" are experiencing. I might be off on the totals but I think the last realm it was 100k overall for the total run on hard difficulty. This amount can be easily attained through a few rounds of arena through milestones and extra BC chips and it doesn't cost energy either. So really, there are "gold realms" already in the form of arena. No one says you need to rank in arena for it to profitable.

    It still doesn’t make sense. More opportunities are just that: more opportunities to obtain more gold. It is still helpful. Your position that it doesn’t help flies in the face of reality. And that’s before we start analyzing the fact that you can get more gold in a gold realm than in arena. Maybe you overstated your position, but that position is practically indefensible.

    Well the reality is that without gold realms there are ways to progress how you want. It's as plain and simple as that. The facts are there are some that people will work for what they need and then the others just want the easy road and handouts.

    Okay. I agree. There are ways to progress currently in place. Now will you agree that gold realms help counter a lack of gold?

    No i won't because there isn't a lack of gold just a lack of effort.

    It's all relative to how much time you dedicate to the game. It is quite unfair to say there is a lack of effort. The fact that a large portion of the community agrees that there is a gold shortage is proof enough that it is not merely "lack of effort" as you say it is.

    That same portion of the community will never do what others do to get the gold they need either. Do you run arena for the BC and gold milestones? If you answer no, then you aren't putting the full effort in.
    Brian Grant doesn't spend a dime on this game and he has some 20 million plus gold and a better roster than all of us complaining but yet hes not on here saying there is a gold shortage. Hes able to rank any and all of his champs because he puts the effort in.
    Does he have more opportunity than you? No. Does he do more in the game than you. Yep. Just because you don't want to run arena doesn't mean they need to give you a different way of getting what you want. We have our options but its not their fault you don't want to take them.

    Brian Grant is the worst comparison in every way. He sits at home and plays this game all day everyday. It’s basically his job.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 15,941 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Werewrym wrote: »

    You can't compare us to Brian Grant... Playing this game is his job or at least part of it. He makes money playing this game. If I made money playing this game I'd grind arena too. Unfortunately for most people life is quite demanding and does not allow us to grind arena. I'm not saying we should have equal opportunity for gold as those that grind arena, but there at least shouldn't be the shortage there is.

    Ok if not Brian Grant, then anyone who hits milestones in arenas same thing. The point is arenas are a place to get the gold you need. Even if you aren't looking to get the top spot.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    cypher26 wrote: »
    OK I know this has been mentioned a million times but the gold situation is getting really bad. Unless you grind arena 24/7 then you won't have enough gold for anything. Its really starting to annoy me. Why won't kabam give us some gold realms. Sod the halls of healing GIVE US GOLD REALMS!!!

    Gold relms wont help. Everyone complained about the last one and the amount you got. Just be smart about ranking champs. Unless you plan on competing for number 1 rank in arena, you dont need to take 4*'s to r4/5 and 5*'s to rank 3.

    This position makes little sense to me. Of course gold realms help. Anytime you can earn more in one sitting, then it will help your resource issue. This is true regardless of whether the amounts from realms have decreased.

    Gold realms are a quick fix not a actual solution to the overall problem "some" are experiencing. I might be off on the totals but I think the last realm it was 100k overall for the total run on hard difficulty. This amount can be easily attained through a few rounds of arena through milestones and extra BC chips and it doesn't cost energy either. So really, there are "gold realms" already in the form of arena. No one says you need to rank in arena for it to profitable.

    It still doesn’t make sense. More opportunities are just that: more opportunities to obtain more gold. It is still helpful. Your position that it doesn’t help flies in the face of reality. And that’s before we start analyzing the fact that you can get more gold in a gold realm than in arena. Maybe you overstated your position, but that position is practically indefensible.

    Well the reality is that without gold realms there are ways to progress how you want. It's as plain and simple as that. The facts are there are some that people will work for what they need and then the others just want the easy road and handouts.

    Okay. I agree. There are ways to progress currently in place. Now will you agree that gold realms help counter a lack of gold?

    No i won't because there isn't a lack of gold just a lack of effort.

    It's all relative to how much time you dedicate to the game. It is quite unfair to say there is a lack of effort. The fact that a large portion of the community agrees that there is a gold shortage is proof enough that it is not merely "lack of effort" as you say it is.

    That same portion of the community will never do what others do to get the gold they need either. Do you run arena for the BC and gold milestones? If you answer no, then you aren't putting the full effort in.
    Brian Grant doesn't spend a dime on this game and he has some 20 million plus gold and a better roster than all of us complaining but yet hes not on here saying there is a gold shortage. Hes able to rank any and all of his champs because he puts the effort in.
    Does he have more opportunity than you? No. Does he do more in the game than you. Yep. Just because you don't want to run arena doesn't mean they need to give you a different way of getting what you want. We have our options but its not their fault you don't want to take them.

    You can't compare us to Brian Grant... Playing this game is his job or at least part of it. He makes money playing this game. If I made money playing this game I'd grind arena too. Unfortunately for most people life is quite demanding and does not allow us to grind arena. I'm not saying we should have equal opportunity for gold as those that grind arena, but there at least shouldn't be the shortage there is.

    Takes about an hour a day of arena milestone grinding to keep yourself in plenty of gold. If you don’t have an hour a day you picked a game that is too time consuming for your situation. I get my arena in while on the throne in the morning and walking on the treadmill in the evening. It’s really not that difficult.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Trying to get Goldpool from those crystals has me set on gold for at least a year. lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 30,443 ★★★★★
    Gold is like money. The more you work, the more you earn. Just like money, it requires budgeting to save.
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    cypher26 wrote: »
    OK I know this has been mentioned a million times but the gold situation is getting really bad. Unless you grind arena 24/7 then you won't have enough gold for anything. Its really starting to annoy me. Why won't kabam give us some gold realms. Sod the halls of healing GIVE US GOLD REALMS!!!

    Gold relms wont help. Everyone complained about the last one and the amount you got. Just be smart about ranking champs. Unless you plan on competing for number 1 rank in arena, you dont need to take 4*'s to r4/5 and 5*'s to rank 3.

    This position makes little sense to me. Of course gold realms help. Anytime you can earn more in one sitting, then it will help your resource issue. This is true regardless of whether the amounts from realms have decreased.

    Gold realms are a quick fix not a actual solution to the overall problem "some" are experiencing. I might be off on the totals but I think the last realm it was 100k overall for the total run on hard difficulty. This amount can be easily attained through a few rounds of arena through milestones and extra BC chips and it doesn't cost energy either. So really, there are "gold realms" already in the form of arena. No one says you need to rank in arena for it to profitable.

    It still doesn’t make sense. More opportunities are just that: more opportunities to obtain more gold. It is still helpful. Your position that it doesn’t help flies in the face of reality. And that’s before we start analyzing the fact that you can get more gold in a gold realm than in arena. Maybe you overstated your position, but that position is practically indefensible.

    Well the reality is that without gold realms there are ways to progress how you want. It's as plain and simple as that. The facts are there are some that people will work for what they need and then the others just want the easy road and handouts.

    Okay. I agree. There are ways to progress currently in place. Now will you agree that gold realms help counter a lack of gold?

    No i won't because there isn't a lack of gold just a lack of effort.

    It's all relative to how much time you dedicate to the game. It is quite unfair to say there is a lack of effort. The fact that a large portion of the community agrees that there is a gold shortage is proof enough that it is not merely "lack of effort" as you say it is.

    That same portion of the community will never do what others do to get the gold they need either. Do you run arena for the BC and gold milestones? If you answer no, then you aren't putting the full effort in.
    Brian Grant doesn't spend a dime on this game and he has some 20 million plus gold and a better roster than all of us complaining but yet hes not on here saying there is a gold shortage. Hes able to rank any and all of his champs because he puts the effort in.
    Does he have more opportunity than you? No. Does he do more in the game than you. Yep. Just because you don't want to run arena doesn't mean they need to give you a different way of getting what you want. We have our options but its not their fault you don't want to take them.

    You can't compare us to Brian Grant... Playing this game is his job or at least part of it. He makes money playing this game. If I made money playing this game I'd grind arena too. Unfortunately for most people life is quite demanding and does not allow us to grind arena. I'm not saying we should have equal opportunity for gold as those that grind arena, but there at least shouldn't be the shortage there is.

    Takes about an hour a day of arena milestone grinding to keep yourself in plenty of gold. If you don’t have an hour a day you picked a game that is too time consuming for your situation. I get my arena in while on the throne in the morning and walking on the treadmill in the evening. It’s really not that difficult.

    Thanks for opining on everyone’s situation. I’m sure this one size declaration of a subjective analysis fits everyone perfectly.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    CFree wrote: »
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    cypher26 wrote: »
    OK I know this has been mentioned a million times but the gold situation is getting really bad. Unless you grind arena 24/7 then you won't have enough gold for anything. Its really starting to annoy me. Why won't kabam give us some gold realms. Sod the halls of healing GIVE US GOLD REALMS!!!

    Gold relms wont help. Everyone complained about the last one and the amount you got. Just be smart about ranking champs. Unless you plan on competing for number 1 rank in arena, you dont need to take 4*'s to r4/5 and 5*'s to rank 3.

    This position makes little sense to me. Of course gold realms help. Anytime you can earn more in one sitting, then it will help your resource issue. This is true regardless of whether the amounts from realms have decreased.

    Gold realms are a quick fix not a actual solution to the overall problem "some" are experiencing. I might be off on the totals but I think the last realm it was 100k overall for the total run on hard difficulty. This amount can be easily attained through a few rounds of arena through milestones and extra BC chips and it doesn't cost energy either. So really, there are "gold realms" already in the form of arena. No one says you need to rank in arena for it to profitable.

    It still doesn’t make sense. More opportunities are just that: more opportunities to obtain more gold. It is still helpful. Your position that it doesn’t help flies in the face of reality. And that’s before we start analyzing the fact that you can get more gold in a gold realm than in arena. Maybe you overstated your position, but that position is practically indefensible.

    Well the reality is that without gold realms there are ways to progress how you want. It's as plain and simple as that. The facts are there are some that people will work for what they need and then the others just want the easy road and handouts.

    Okay. I agree. There are ways to progress currently in place. Now will you agree that gold realms help counter a lack of gold?

    No i won't because there isn't a lack of gold just a lack of effort.

    It's all relative to how much time you dedicate to the game. It is quite unfair to say there is a lack of effort. The fact that a large portion of the community agrees that there is a gold shortage is proof enough that it is not merely "lack of effort" as you say it is.

    That same portion of the community will never do what others do to get the gold they need either. Do you run arena for the BC and gold milestones? If you answer no, then you aren't putting the full effort in.
    Brian Grant doesn't spend a dime on this game and he has some 20 million plus gold and a better roster than all of us complaining but yet hes not on here saying there is a gold shortage. Hes able to rank any and all of his champs because he puts the effort in.
    Does he have more opportunity than you? No. Does he do more in the game than you. Yep. Just because you don't want to run arena doesn't mean they need to give you a different way of getting what you want. We have our options but its not their fault you don't want to take them.

    You can't compare us to Brian Grant... Playing this game is his job or at least part of it. He makes money playing this game. If I made money playing this game I'd grind arena too. Unfortunately for most people life is quite demanding and does not allow us to grind arena. I'm not saying we should have equal opportunity for gold as those that grind arena, but there at least shouldn't be the shortage there is.

    Takes about an hour a day of arena milestone grinding to keep yourself in plenty of gold. If you don’t have an hour a day you picked a game that is too time consuming for your situation. I get my arena in while on the throne in the morning and walking on the treadmill in the evening. It’s really not that difficult.

    Thanks for opining on everyone’s situation. I’m sure this one size declaration of a subjective analysis fits everyone perfectly.

    It’s a statement of fact. If you do an hour of arena every day, there’s no gold situation. If you don’t do any arena you will be short on gold. I’m surprised how many people who can’t put an hour a day into grinding seem to find the same hour for complaining.
  • DarthPhal wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    cypher26 wrote: »
    OK I know this has been mentioned a million times but the gold situation is getting really bad. Unless you grind arena 24/7 then you won't have enough gold for anything. Its really starting to annoy me. Why won't kabam give us some gold realms. Sod the halls of healing GIVE US GOLD REALMS!!!

    Gold relms wont help. Everyone complained about the last one and the amount you got. Just be smart about ranking champs. Unless you plan on competing for number 1 rank in arena, you dont need to take 4*'s to r4/5 and 5*'s to rank 3.

    This position makes little sense to me. Of course gold realms help. Anytime you can earn more in one sitting, then it will help your resource issue. This is true regardless of whether the amounts from realms have decreased.

    Gold realms are a quick fix not a actual solution to the overall problem "some" are experiencing. I might be off on the totals but I think the last realm it was 100k overall for the total run on hard difficulty. This amount can be easily attained through a few rounds of arena through milestones and extra BC chips and it doesn't cost energy either. So really, there are "gold realms" already in the form of arena. No one says you need to rank in arena for it to profitable.

    It still doesn’t make sense. More opportunities are just that: more opportunities to obtain more gold. It is still helpful. Your position that it doesn’t help flies in the face of reality. And that’s before we start analyzing the fact that you can get more gold in a gold realm than in arena. Maybe you overstated your position, but that position is practically indefensible.

    Well the reality is that without gold realms there are ways to progress how you want. It's as plain and simple as that. The facts are there are some that people will work for what they need and then the others just want the easy road and handouts.

    Okay. I agree. There are ways to progress currently in place. Now will you agree that gold realms help counter a lack of gold?

    No i won't because there isn't a lack of gold just a lack of effort.

    It's all relative to how much time you dedicate to the game. It is quite unfair to say there is a lack of effort. The fact that a large portion of the community agrees that there is a gold shortage is proof enough that it is not merely "lack of effort" as you say it is.

    That same portion of the community will never do what others do to get the gold they need either. Do you run arena for the BC and gold milestones? If you answer no, then you aren't putting the full effort in.
    Brian Grant doesn't spend a dime on this game and he has some 20 million plus gold and a better roster than all of us complaining but yet hes not on here saying there is a gold shortage. Hes able to rank any and all of his champs because he puts the effort in.
    Does he have more opportunity than you? No. Does he do more in the game than you. Yep. Just because you don't want to run arena doesn't mean they need to give you a different way of getting what you want. We have our options but its not their fault you don't want to take them.

    You can't compare us to Brian Grant... Playing this game is his job or at least part of it. He makes money playing this game. If I made money playing this game I'd grind arena too. Unfortunately for most people life is quite demanding and does not allow us to grind arena. I'm not saying we should have equal opportunity for gold as those that grind arena, but there at least shouldn't be the shortage there is.

    Takes about an hour a day of arena milestone grinding to keep yourself in plenty of gold. If you don’t have an hour a day you picked a game that is too time consuming for your situation. I get my arena in while on the throne in the morning and walking on the treadmill in the evening. It’s really not that difficult.

    Thanks for opining on everyone’s situation. I’m sure this one size declaration of a subjective analysis fits everyone perfectly.

    It’s a statement of fact. If you do an hour of arena every day, there’s no gold situation. If you don’t do any arena you will be short on gold. I’m surprised how many people who can’t put an hour a day into grinding seem to find the same hour for complaining.

    I already probably do about an hour a day, but that is usually for EQ and special events. Having to spend a whole extra hour just to keep my gold levels up... uh no thanks. You are assuming that your standard of play is what the standard for everyone else should be. This is the wrong way to approach something you disagree on. Your "statement of fact" is actually a statement of your perspective. No one person sets the standard of what is acceptable play time and what is not, so you can not come here and tell other to just spend more time in the game. That is not a solution at all.

    What baffles me is how rude everyone gets about the whole thing... Don't come to a legitimate thread and start yelling at people cause they aren't spending enough time in the game. I'm sorry but if you can't understand how we all don't have hours to spend in arena then y'all haven't experienced real life yet. I can admit that yes if I had time arena grinding would most likely solve my gold shortage. But all the people here arguing can't seem to admit that grinding in arena is a real time suck, and if you have stuff that's more important in real life it can be quite a challenge to maintain gold.

    As it is, most adults that play this game, like myself, have jobs and families and we can't always find time to play for extra hours in arena... Show some compassion guys, this isn't something worth arguing over. The fact is that life gets in the way of this game. Usually that means that arena takes the hit, as it is the most boring content in the game. Unfortunately that is also one of the main sources of gold in this game (whether it should or shouldn't be the main source is an entirely different topic).

    Coming to the forums and asking for a way to get some additional gold is NOT complaining. For a large portion of players gold really is in shortage. We don't need you guys to come here and tell us to spend more time in the game when we already play quite a lot and can't afford to spend even more time in arena.

    So here's my question to all of you people arguing on this thread. Is it really worth your time? You aren't going to convince us of anything. We know our limitations and we know how much time we can viably spend on this game each week. Coming here to tell us to spend more time in the game literally does nothing. If you want to be constructive at least attempt to understand where we are coming from when we say that gold is in shortage and perhaps try to come up with a better way to suggest we earn gold then by telling us to spend even more time in the game. If you all are bound and determined to argue I suggest you go do it on a different thread because it isn't doing any good in this one.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    cypher26 wrote: »
    OK I know this has been mentioned a million times but the gold situation is getting really bad. Unless you grind arena 24/7 then you won't have enough gold for anything. Its really starting to annoy me. Why won't kabam give us some gold realms. Sod the halls of healing GIVE US GOLD REALMS!!!

    Gold relms wont help. Everyone complained about the last one and the amount you got. Just be smart about ranking champs. Unless you plan on competing for number 1 rank in arena, you dont need to take 4*'s to r4/5 and 5*'s to rank 3.

    This position makes little sense to me. Of course gold realms help. Anytime you can earn more in one sitting, then it will help your resource issue. This is true regardless of whether the amounts from realms have decreased.

    Gold realms are a quick fix not a actual solution to the overall problem "some" are experiencing. I might be off on the totals but I think the last realm it was 100k overall for the total run on hard difficulty. This amount can be easily attained through a few rounds of arena through milestones and extra BC chips and it doesn't cost energy either. So really, there are "gold realms" already in the form of arena. No one says you need to rank in arena for it to profitable.

    It still doesn’t make sense. More opportunities are just that: more opportunities to obtain more gold. It is still helpful. Your position that it doesn’t help flies in the face of reality. And that’s before we start analyzing the fact that you can get more gold in a gold realm than in arena. Maybe you overstated your position, but that position is practically indefensible.

    Well the reality is that without gold realms there are ways to progress how you want. It's as plain and simple as that. The facts are there are some that people will work for what they need and then the others just want the easy road and handouts.

    Okay. I agree. There are ways to progress currently in place. Now will you agree that gold realms help counter a lack of gold?

    No i won't because there isn't a lack of gold just a lack of effort.

    It's all relative to how much time you dedicate to the game. It is quite unfair to say there is a lack of effort. The fact that a large portion of the community agrees that there is a gold shortage is proof enough that it is not merely "lack of effort" as you say it is.

    That same portion of the community will never do what others do to get the gold they need either. Do you run arena for the BC and gold milestones? If you answer no, then you aren't putting the full effort in.
    Brian Grant doesn't spend a dime on this game and he has some 20 million plus gold and a better roster than all of us complaining but yet hes not on here saying there is a gold shortage. Hes able to rank any and all of his champs because he puts the effort in.
    Does he have more opportunity than you? No. Does he do more in the game than you. Yep. Just because you don't want to run arena doesn't mean they need to give you a different way of getting what you want. We have our options but its not their fault you don't want to take them.

    You can't compare us to Brian Grant... Playing this game is his job or at least part of it. He makes money playing this game. If I made money playing this game I'd grind arena too. Unfortunately for most people life is quite demanding and does not allow us to grind arena. I'm not saying we should have equal opportunity for gold as those that grind arena, but there at least shouldn't be the shortage there is.

    Takes about an hour a day of arena milestone grinding to keep yourself in plenty of gold. If you don’t have an hour a day you picked a game that is too time consuming for your situation. I get my arena in while on the throne in the morning and walking on the treadmill in the evening. It’s really not that difficult.

    Thanks for opining on everyone’s situation. I’m sure this one size declaration of a subjective analysis fits everyone perfectly.

    It’s a statement of fact. If you do an hour of arena every day, there’s no gold situation. If you don’t do any arena you will be short on gold. I’m surprised how many people who can’t put an hour a day into grinding seem to find the same hour for complaining.

    I already probably do about an hour a day, but that is usually for EQ and special events. Having to spend a whole extra hour just to keep my gold levels up... uh no thanks. You are assuming that your standard of play is what the standard for everyone else should be. This is the wrong way to approach something you disagree on. Your "statement of fact" is actually a statement of your perspective. No one person sets the standard of what is acceptable play time and what is not, so you can not come here and tell other to just spend more time in the game. That is not a solution at all.

    What baffles me is how rude everyone gets about the whole thing... Don't come to a legitimate thread and start yelling at people cause they aren't spending enough time in the game. I'm sorry but if you can't understand how we all don't have hours to spend in arena then y'all haven't experienced real life yet. I can admit that yes if I had time arena grinding would most likely solve my gold shortage. But all the people here arguing can't seem to admit that grinding in arena is a real time suck, and if you have stuff that's more important in real life it can be quite a challenge to maintain gold.

    As it is, most adults that play this game, like myself, have jobs and families and we can't always find time to play for extra hours in arena... Show some compassion guys, this isn't something worth arguing over. The fact is that life gets in the way of this game. Usually that means that arena takes the hit, as it is the most boring content in the game. Unfortunately that is also one of the main sources of gold in this game (whether it should or shouldn't be the main source is an entirely different topic).

    Coming to the forums and asking for a way to get some additional gold is NOT complaining. For a large portion of players gold really is in shortage. We don't need you guys to come here and tell us to spend more time in the game when we already play quite a lot and can't afford to spend even more time in arena.

    So here's my question to all of you people arguing on this thread. Is it really worth your time? You aren't going to convince us of anything. We know our limitations and we know how much time we can viably spend on this game each week. Coming here to tell us to spend more time in the game literally does nothing. If you want to be constructive at least attempt to understand where we are coming from when we say that gold is in shortage and perhaps try to come up with a better way to suggest we earn gold then by telling us to spend even more time in the game. If you all are bound and determined to argue I suggest you go do it on a different thread because it isn't doing any good in this one.

    It is a statement of fact. Your unwillingness to do what is required to stay ahead of your gold requirements is on you. There is only a shortage of gold if you expect to be able to spend more than you make. Truly knowing your limitations would encompass that fact.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 15,941 ★★★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    cypher26 wrote: »
    OK I know this has been mentioned a million times but the gold situation is getting really bad. Unless you grind arena 24/7 then you won't have enough gold for anything. Its really starting to annoy me. Why won't kabam give us some gold realms. Sod the halls of healing GIVE US GOLD REALMS!!!

    Gold relms wont help. Everyone complained about the last one and the amount you got. Just be smart about ranking champs. Unless you plan on competing for number 1 rank in arena, you dont need to take 4*'s to r4/5 and 5*'s to rank 3.

    This position makes little sense to me. Of course gold realms help. Anytime you can earn more in one sitting, then it will help your resource issue. This is true regardless of whether the amounts from realms have decreased.

    Gold realms are a quick fix not a actual solution to the overall problem "some" are experiencing. I might be off on the totals but I think the last realm it was 100k overall for the total run on hard difficulty. This amount can be easily attained through a few rounds of arena through milestones and extra BC chips and it doesn't cost energy either. So really, there are "gold realms" already in the form of arena. No one says you need to rank in arena for it to profitable.

    It still doesn’t make sense. More opportunities are just that: more opportunities to obtain more gold. It is still helpful. Your position that it doesn’t help flies in the face of reality. And that’s before we start analyzing the fact that you can get more gold in a gold realm than in arena. Maybe you overstated your position, but that position is practically indefensible.

    Well the reality is that without gold realms there are ways to progress how you want. It's as plain and simple as that. The facts are there are some that people will work for what they need and then the others just want the easy road and handouts.

    Okay. I agree. There are ways to progress currently in place. Now will you agree that gold realms help counter a lack of gold?

    No i won't because there isn't a lack of gold just a lack of effort.

    It's all relative to how much time you dedicate to the game. It is quite unfair to say there is a lack of effort. The fact that a large portion of the community agrees that there is a gold shortage is proof enough that it is not merely "lack of effort" as you say it is.

    That same portion of the community will never do what others do to get the gold they need either. Do you run arena for the BC and gold milestones? If you answer no, then you aren't putting the full effort in.
    Brian Grant doesn't spend a dime on this game and he has some 20 million plus gold and a better roster than all of us complaining but yet hes not on here saying there is a gold shortage. Hes able to rank any and all of his champs because he puts the effort in.
    Does he have more opportunity than you? No. Does he do more in the game than you. Yep. Just because you don't want to run arena doesn't mean they need to give you a different way of getting what you want. We have our options but its not their fault you don't want to take them.

    You can't compare us to Brian Grant... Playing this game is his job or at least part of it. He makes money playing this game. If I made money playing this game I'd grind arena too. Unfortunately for most people life is quite demanding and does not allow us to grind arena. I'm not saying we should have equal opportunity for gold as those that grind arena, but there at least shouldn't be the shortage there is.

    Takes about an hour a day of arena milestone grinding to keep yourself in plenty of gold. If you don’t have an hour a day you picked a game that is too time consuming for your situation. I get my arena in while on the throne in the morning and walking on the treadmill in the evening. It’s really not that difficult.

    Thanks for opining on everyone’s situation. I’m sure this one size declaration of a subjective analysis fits everyone perfectly.

    It’s a statement of fact. If you do an hour of arena every day, there’s no gold situation. If you don’t do any arena you will be short on gold. I’m surprised how many people who can’t put an hour a day into grinding seem to find the same hour for complaining.

    I already probably do about an hour a day, but that is usually for EQ and special events. Having to spend a whole extra hour just to keep my gold levels up... uh no thanks. You are assuming that your standard of play is what the standard for everyone else should be. This is the wrong way to approach something you disagree on. Your "statement of fact" is actually a statement of your perspective. No one person sets the standard of what is acceptable play time and what is not, so you can not come here and tell other to just spend more time in the game. That is not a solution at all.

    What baffles me is how rude everyone gets about the whole thing... Don't come to a legitimate thread and start yelling at people cause they aren't spending enough time in the game. I'm sorry but if you can't understand how we all don't have hours to spend in arena then y'all haven't experienced real life yet. I can admit that yes if I had time arena grinding would most likely solve my gold shortage. But all the people here arguing can't seem to admit that grinding in arena is a real time suck, and if you have stuff that's more important in real life it can be quite a challenge to maintain gold.

    As it is, most adults that play this game, like myself, have jobs and families and we can't always find time to play for extra hours in arena... Show some compassion guys, this isn't something worth arguing over. The fact is that life gets in the way of this game. Usually that means that arena takes the hit, as it is the most boring content in the game. Unfortunately that is also one of the main sources of gold in this game (whether it should or shouldn't be the main source is an entirely different topic).

    Coming to the forums and asking for a way to get some additional gold is NOT complaining. For a large portion of players gold really is in shortage. We don't need you guys to come here and tell us to spend more time in the game when we already play quite a lot and can't afford to spend even more time in arena.

    So here's my question to all of you people arguing on this thread. Is it really worth your time? You aren't going to convince us of anything. We know our limitations and we know how much time we can viably spend on this game each week. Coming here to tell us to spend more time in the game literally does nothing. If you want to be constructive at least attempt to understand where we are coming from when we say that gold is in shortage and perhaps try to come up with a better way to suggest we earn gold then by telling us to spend even more time in the game. If you all are bound and determined to argue I suggest you go do it on a different thread because it isn't doing any good in this one.

    Wait, you cant do an hour of arena but will do a entire quest that could take up to an hour to do all difficulties and take at least 1 energy refill to complete?
  • KDTrippeKDTrippe Posts: 68
    edited September 2018
    Imagine if daily quests for catalysts seized to exist and arena was the only way to get t1, t2, t3, t4, and t5 basic/class catalyst fragments
  • CassyCassy Posts: 851 ★★
    kwwyiim1cls9.gif
    There is no Gold Problem.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 15,941 ★★★★★
    KDTrippe wrote: »
    Imagine if daily quests for catalysts seized to exist and arena was the only way to get t1, t2, t3, t4, and t5 basic/class catalyst fragments

    And?
This discussion has been closed.