**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

PHC and Featured Hero Crystals Improvement

IZHJIZHJ Posts: 16
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
Hello fellow summoners,

don't you think kabam should improve Premium Hero and Featured Hero crystal? All what they have to offer is only 2 star champions, i started Marvel Champions in year 2016. Since that time i may have opened hundreds of PHC and FHC crystal and was never that lucky to get 4 star or Feature 4 star. You pay 150 units for what..? to get 2 star champ...? in 1 year or more i have purchased over 1000$ in game offers whether they are units, Awakening gem or anything, it was my need and i purchased. But still if you pay 1500 units to get 10 Feature hero crystal you should get what you have paid for.

I personally feel that Crystal system should be revised and amount of 2 star champions should be reduced, if not honestly i may not spend even a single penny on this game again.

Please share your thoughts if you agree

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Then don't buy them.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Lol. Just dont Buy Them. You Can grind for Them for What u speek insatns. And grind for Them when ther coms as a basice champ not Thah hard.
  • DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    edited July 2017
    Just steal your Mom's credit card and keep on buying units and spending them on PHCs. After about 8 thousand dollars, you ought to get at least one four star you like:)
    Btw don't get FHC. That would cost you maybe around 10 thousand since they cost more units.

I don't know maths so don't judge me on my calculations.

Also don't let your mom know or you might get grounded for 3 months.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I opened 36 phcs yesterday, duped 4* GR and got a 4* Howard.
    I've only ever pulled 1 4* from a feature crystal, I went for arch angel and got Joe fixit
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    If the odds weren't low, everyone would have everyone as a 4*. Save up units and shards for 4* crystals if you need champs that badly.
  • IZHJIZHJ Posts: 16
    Just steal your Mom's credit card and keep on buying units and spending them on PHCs. After about 8 thousand dollars, you ought to get at least one four star you like:)
    Btw don't get FHC. That would cost you maybe around 10 thousand since they cost more units.

I don't know maths so don't judge me on my calculations.

Also don't let your mom know or you might get grounded for 3 months.

I don't have to steal anyone's credit card i am 32, working as business development manager in Saudi Arabia. I can afford you don't have to worry. : )

The point is not about buying, my concern what's the benefit of having PHC and FHC if all what they have to offer 2 star? I mean there may hundred of users who don't grind arena's due to lack of maxed out 4 or 3 stars or 4/40 - 3/30 champions, these sort of players only hope is crystals. If they don't have enough to offer in these then they should stop and keep only Shard Crystal.
    edited July 2017
    Then to get a 5 star crystal you should have 10K Shards to get.. It took me nearly 1 year to get 3 5 star and guess what **** i got? (Juggernut and Loki).. except 1 Ultron... lol

Ok you have 4 star by 2K shards why for 5 star crystal you should have 10 k shards????
    IZHJ wrote: »
    Then to get a 5 star crystal you should have 10K Shards to get.. It took me nearly 1 year to get 3 5 star and guess what **** i got? (Juggernut and Loki).. except 1 Ultron... lol

Ok you have 4 star by 2K shards why for 5 star crystal you should have 10 k shards????

Because they're rarer. They could've done 2k, you're right, but then the shards would come at 1/5 of the rate. It just exemplifies that they're much harder to get. That's not a problem.

Because they're rarer. They could've done 2k, you're right, but then the shards would come at 1/5 of the rate. It just exemplifies that they're much harder to get. That's not a problem.

i agree, they are rare. 5 star champions are the future of this game, but the amount is too much instead of 10K it should be around 5K

i agree, they are rare. 5 star champions are the future of this game, but the amount is too much instead of 10K it should be around 5K

So you're saying that all players, no matter they're level, should have half of a 5 star crystal? Because in June, they gave out 2,500 5 star shards. No one that's level four should be halfway to a 5 star crystal.
    no i didn't mean that, those who are below 200K rating should get 5 star crystals in 5K shards over 200K should get in same 10K
    no i didn't mean that, those who are below 200K rating should get 5 star crystals in 5K shards over 200K should get in same 10K

Then you did mean that. If everyone who's new only had to get 5k shards, everyone would've gotten halfway there by June's login calendar. You want every new player to be halfway to a 5 star?
    yes why not? it took me 1 year to get my 5 star... if not in this way then let they make it for all 5K
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    The whole point of premium and featured crystals are the gamble for a 4* or feature champ. You pay for a chance to get a certain champion and you get exactly what you payed for, the chance. No one makes you spend money on those crystals in fact most of the community advises against it. Its your own fault if you spend money on a crystal with a clearly advertised small chance to award a certain type of champion and not get it. Theres no reason to complain about drop rates, at a certain level you can get 30 PHCs+ every week so if you want more chances at 4*s just grind out more and eventually you'll pull one. Its the money from people buying those crystals that a big chunk of revenue that keep this game running. Without that money being spent there'd be no point for a company to keep this game active so just stop spending cash or units on crystals and you won't have anything to whine about
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Hello fellow summoners,

don't you think kabam should improve Premium Hero and Featured Hero crystal? All what they have to offer is only 2 star champions

I have days when it seems like that. Months, sometimes. On the other hand, my last PHC opening went like this:

dn4kbcbby1w7.jpg

But to be honest, if you play enough, eventually even the 2* champs become significant. Nearly all my 2* champs are max sig. So they generally end up giving me 110 3* shards. Many of my 3* champs are max sig, and those often give 110 4* shards. Separate from any 4* champs you actually pull directly from PHCs, at the point where you have 2* and 3* champs maxed out, about every two hundred PHC crystals will end up giving you a 4* champion just from shards alone, between 2* shards turning into 3* champs, and 3* shards accumulating into a 4* crystal.

That's actually not bad over time for me.