**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I need help !!!!

hey guys, so i tried to change my password with the support ticket thing, i've given all the necessary detail(except for purchases, as i've change my phone and OS, and i've forgotten my old account so i can't check) so they said no, is there anyway you can check the purchases you've made without having th google play account?

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,722 ★★★★★
    if you are using credit card, you should be able to see it, no?
  • Hey there, Piikachu021.

As winterthur mentioned, if the charges to your Google Play account go through a credit or debit card, these payments should appear on your statement or transaction history. (Thanks, winterthur!)

Additionally, if you no longer have access to the original Google Play account, it might be a good idea to also get in touch with their respective support team to see about regaining access to it if at all possible.

We hope this helps!
  • yeah thanks guys, but unfortunately i don't have a credit card (i put money in through gift card), i'll try google play support to see if they can help
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    You want to change Kabam Password. Its so easy. Just tap on login in settings tap forgot password and follow the steps.