**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Like to see Kabam make a DC game.

2»

Comments

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    no
    Why not? No is kinda a basic answer...you need to explain.

they will make superman as powerful as a wet noddle, and they captain boomerrang the GOD of the dc universe
    I see your point, but I was meaning to just have a DC game made like MCOC, wasn’t talking about the champs and such....just to exist first.

that would be good as long as someone else is developing the characters
    I see, you gotta give kabam props though they did a fabulous job on creating each champ to model, even though there are some flaws in powers and such. I think they would do a good job.

no they didn't
    Why are you still playing the game then if it’s all negative? You must like something about mcoc or you wouldn’t be here right?, or do you just like writing in fourms for no reason? I don’t get it.

i continue to play because when i started playing i put money into the game so i just dont want my money to go to waste

also im loyal to my alliance
  • Options
    Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    You want a fighting game with DC characters? Play Injustice Gods Among Us.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Solswerd wrote: »
    Warner Bros. owns DC Comics and Neatherealm...it is highly doubtful they would license out their characters to an outside company to make a mobile fighting game that would compete with their own.
    Was only an example, like in a different since....a what if and what could be. Let’s just say that neitherrealms didn’t exist and the dc universe wanted a mobile game...don’t you think kabam could pull off the dc game just like they did mcoc? Of coarse, all fighting games mobile or console or arcade has been rip offs of one another over many of years...I think if there’s a market for a dc game that is under a license buy someone else they wouldn’t mind it if they both could make money on all platforms, of course marvel licensed kabam for the game that is very popular, strike force is a marvel game that is under different game developers for mobile and is popular, if dc wants a mobile game they will get it and wouldn’t really care who develop it as long as it’s out there with there product in a positive light. Netherworld might make injustice, but they don’t own the dc characters and are free to go where dc see fit.

2 things regarding your last point...

1. But you are talking about DC licensing Kabam to make a FIGHTING game when they have a fighting game already. DC may license another company to make a different genre of DC game...but they are unlikely to license one to make a fighting game that competes with their fighting game. (Please understand, I would love a CoC-style game with DC characters...though I liked the first Injustice mobile game, I think Injustice 2 mobile sucks)

2. Warner Bros./DC likely sees greater earning potential by having their mobile fighting game produced by a company they own...versus giving a cut of the money to an outside studio.
  • Options
    FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    Warner Bros. owns DC Comics and Neatherealm...it is highly doubtful they would license out their characters to an outside company to make a mobile fighting game that would compete with their own.
    Was only an example, like in a different since....a what if and what could be. Let’s just say that neitherrealms didn’t exist and the dc universe wanted a mobile game...don’t you think kabam could pull off the dc game just like they did mcoc? Of coarse, all fighting games mobile or console or arcade has been rip offs of one another over many of years...I think if there’s a market for a dc game that is under a license buy someone else they wouldn’t mind it if they both could make money on all platforms, of course marvel licensed kabam for the game that is very popular, strike force is a marvel game that is under different game developers for mobile and is popular, if dc wants a mobile game they will get it and wouldn’t really care who develop it as long as it’s out there with there product in a positive light. Netherworld might make injustice, but they don’t own the dc characters and are free to go where dc see fit.

2 things regarding your last point...

1. But you are talking about DC licensing Kabam to make a FIGHTING game when they have a fighting game already. DC may license another company to make a different genre of DC game...but they are unlikely to license one to make a fighting game that competes with their fighting game. (Please understand, I would love a CoC-style game with DC characters...though I liked the first Injustice mobile game, I think Injustice 2 mobile sucks)

2. Warner Bros./DC likely sees greater earning potential by having their mobile fighting game produced by a company they own...versus giving a cut of the money to an outside studio.

Totally understand your point, the subject got a lot of things added to it since it’s been posted that wasn’t meant to be there....was just asking if it would be cool to see kabam make a dc game, nothing more or less. Like an example, if kabam with the success of mcoc was approached by dc and asked them to make a dc game in the same style of mcoc, would it be a good game? Let’s pretend there are no licenses, bad movie tie ins and such in this instance...like a different dimension where that stuff don’t exist. I wasn’t really going for the they can’t do that, it isn’t possible, it wouldn’t fit approach...just a basic stripped down question on if kabam could make a dc game just as good as mcoc, that’s all.
  • Options
    FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    There’s many of the same fighting games on the App Store made by different developers with no issue, they all have different visions on what they are portraying....but at the end of the day there still fighting games. Mcoc/ strike force, almost the same game by different developers just slightly modified to play different. I’d say if there’s money to be made anything is possible especially if there’s a demand for it.
  • Options
    HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    They've made racing games and they all failed(got removed from stores under 1 year)
    mcoc is most successful kabam game