Options

AQ problem ...

starting AQ tonight for my alliance i accidentally only opened one Bg and wasn’t too sure on this new system so i selected map 5 for Bg1 and thought it may have gone to BG2 for map selection me not knowing that i had to select how many groups i wanted open first. is there anyway @kebammike can help ?

Comments

• Options
    abelarmiabelarmi Posts: 86
    Same with my alliance. Horrible the way it is setup now.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Yup
  • Options
    Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    Glad mine isn't the only one, not sure how ours tried to setup, but he screwed up, the new system, I havent tried to start new quest with yet, but it's not as straight forward as it should be
  • Options
    CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    Same and I submitted a ticket! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra is this a current trend that might be able to be reset on Kabam's end?
  • Options
    MissBellaMissBella Posts: 34
    It was a very complicated set up. they need to change it or scratch this whole aq.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,077 ★★★★★
    Not complicated if you're paying attention.
  • Options
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Not complicated if you're paying attention.

I admit that I was distracted by the sentinel hanging me my rear in the master danger room. I’ll try harder next time.
  • Options
    RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    It is not complicated, just do not rush thru selection, it is not arena
  • Options
    Raikis wrote: »
    It is not complicated, just do not rush thru selection, it is not arena

I just don’t understand why it did not default to my prior selection? At least for the number of battle groups if not the prior maps
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Well, I got a poorly spelled email from Kabam telling me that they’re sorry, they can’t help, too bad your leaders a moron. And I’m all like, I know, I’m the leader, duh.