**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncanny danger room rewards [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

Comments

• Tanz0rTanz0r Posts: 33
    I did epic 2 times to try to hit milestones and it did not award me extra points and it wasted 3 passes. I’ve contacted support.
  • SligSlig Posts: 342 ★★
    Bang up job again guys. Bravo.
  • i did one run through master and it gave me the points
  • marcosky21marcosky21 Posts: 3
    Its bugged they are currently trying to resolve this
  • Agreed I got nothing for doing a second time,can we have an explanation to this ?we have multiple tickets,what we are supposed to do with these?
  • I completed Master and Epic one time and I have 0 points.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    i did one run through master and it gave me the points

its giving the stuff for one run, its meant to give points/rewards for a second run too but its not, so we cant hit all the solo event milestones
  • I can't remember a new update that came out with no problems for a long time to be honest.
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    How long is it gonna take too get the rewards we earned? The aq rewards issue now this. Hoping we can get this fixed in a timely manner.
  • AzeAze Posts: 11
    Plus there is no way to get more than 16,500 points in the 30,000 point 1 day uncanny event...
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    How hard is the uncanny rooms
  • CiqMCOCCiqMCOC Posts: 63
    Only lost 3 of the beginner keys, decided to test it there first because I thought you guys would **** it up
  • Bit of a joke that kabam can't do simple maths. This should have never been a issue in the first place
  • I had the same issue as I figured that sine we couldn't get to the 100% award by going one time through I went again. That's what I get for using logic.
  • @Kabam Miike I used an extra 3 epic tickets to run it again thinking it would fill up the solo event meter but it didn’t. Will the people who made the same mistake get those tickets refunded
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    They will fix it soon.
  • How hard is the uncanny rooms

the boss on master was a 20k emma frost. the first 2 fights were much easier.
  • nilaebrannilaebran Posts: 104
    edited September 2018
    Too much money get people lazy.. Why double check? There are cows spending, their pockets are full, if an issue comes up "it will be solved". In the meanwhile we not only have to spend time and resource on the actual game, but have to submit tickets and check forums for a resolution to our.. Not our, their problems.. Our time and resource for their errors. Which may occur, nobody's perfect, not even a rich company like kabam, just not every single freaking day..
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    Same thing here. Did a second run of epic and nothing.
  • What about those who has used 3 extra tickets to play epic 2nd time in hope of getting extra points for last milestone?
    I played one more time to make sure i get points but i got nothing..
  • ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    If you guys actually practice on Emma then she will be easy took me a few revives in uncollected mode to get her down and now she’s easy plus we’re getting about 1000+ 5* shards for one week of danger rooms the rewards aren’t that bad plus it’s new stop complaining about how hard the content is and just practice on her
    They thank us for bringing it to their attention.. We have our bags full of thanks..
    Not a hater, never posted something like this in the forums in 3 years of mcoc play, but enough is enough..
  • I need help. I’m addicted to this game an Kabam looks like they don’t give an F about the fate of the world population. They keep making the game requiring more and more life time from people.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Hey Everybody,

If you have not yet entered the Uncanny Danger room, please refrain for now until we have a fix in place. That should be very soon, and we will let you know as soon as it is in place.

For those that have already run the Danger Rooms, and are missing rewards/points, we're working on a way to make sure that you get the rewards you missed, or the tickets returned.

@Kabam Miike so the plan is to reward the missing points? If you plan on returning the used tickets to rerun again (not ideal), please also send four small energy refills (20 energy) as it takes 18 energy to complete it and I used up part of my refill for it already.
    Plus the items some people may have used to defeat the harder content. Not my case, but saw people complaining..
  • Yeah weird point system there. But nonetheless tbh these rewards kinda suck waste of energy and time in my opinion. We need more events like the gwenpool one even if it's harder.