**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What changes when you become uncollected?

AcuTarAAcuTarA Posts: 139
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
I'm very close to becoming uncollected, currently buying potions for The Collector. I'm wondering, besides the new difficulty in monthly quests, which new things can I expect after becoming uncollected?

Comments

• PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    edited September 2018
    Uncollected daily crystals and free crystals. Much better rewards. Uncollected battle crystals. Uncollected crystals for 200 units. Guarantee 3* with chance for 4 or 5 * champs.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    slighty better daily and login crystals
  • AcuTarAAcuTarA Posts: 139
    A friend sent me this
    97gsosb0fitk.jpg

er4k708clww0.jpg
    Daily
    g8ye0hhfzaew.jpg
    Free
    2fsqmveguhdf.jpg
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    you became super pro (not really)
    you became super pro (not really)

I like this answer xD
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    Men will want to be you, and women will want to be WITH you.
    Flip it if you're one of those 'ladies' I heard about once, a long time ago...

You are *my* kind of human
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    what is your roster bro? do you have at least one """"""counter"""""" for him?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Don't waste your units on potions, just use them on revives
    edited September 2018
    Don't waste your units on potions, just use them on revives

By potions I mean revives, health potions, revive potion. I bought 4 40% team rez, and I own a 20% attack/health boost, a 20% health boost and a 15% attack boost. And a couple class boosts.
    what is your roster bro? do you have at least one """"""counter"""""" for him?

I'm going with Gwenpool, Iceman, Archangel, Magik and Yondu.

Kamikaze style I belive: aggressive damage until he kills me with specials; then proceed with the other champion until a team 40% revive is in order. Hoping that 4 sets of my team can take the collector out. Basically
    This is my roster
    Any suggestions?

8zhmpwfz1a9w.jpg
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    One thing I haven't seen mentioned is you get access to the uncollected monthly event quest which is the biggest regular source of 6* shards in game right now