**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Team suggestions for web slinging quest

Its_RohaNIts_RohaN Posts: 68
edited July 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Off course champs which reduces ability accuracy

Team suggestions for web slinging quest 15 votes

Champs which have ability to evade special attacks
20%
Platinumreach4wizard365Rey1k 3 votes
Champs which can reduce ability accuracy
80%
Hulk_77AEG93LastPlayerXYellsomeMr_TunizIl_JooOIrakliMasterTroller42sanjayAlCapone2727SummonerB2Samuel030s 12 votes

Comments

• AEG93AEG93 Posts: 69
    I think CB, AV, BW, Elektra or Gwenpool should be on your team for this quest. At least one of them, two if you can. Power controllers are always a good choice for this kind of hard quests (Magik and Vision are the best options). Then some regen champ like Wolvie for the degen nodes.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Crossbones is a must.
  • KLee_Plu5KLee_Plu5 Posts: 34
    My team was literally Iceman and Hyperion + Mutant synergy to increase crit and attack

Hyperion's power gain stops Spidey Stark Enhanced in his tracks, mainly because you hit him ONCE and it turns off the Stark AI. Then just look out for the AI to refresh and hit him again right after it, kinda like Bane in Act 5.2. Spidey SE's dash attack has a long forward momentum, kinda like Venom's, so it's easy for Hyperion to land that first hit. Once you corner SE, he starts using his S1 quite often. Spam Hyperion's specials on him to keep him in the corner. Your power gain will make sure you always have an S1 or S2 to hit him.

Iceman stops everyone else. I'm serious. Spam S1 to keep Coldsnap active and say bye bye to their Evades. Don't get hit to keep ice armor active. Eat up that S3 from the opponent, and that S3 will likely fill your own bar to an S3. Do Iceman's S3 to get the ice armor AND the coldsnap back. Rinse and repeat.

That's literally it.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Carry champs to counter what you'll face. My team was all 4/40 4*s only.

Hyperion for Tech Spidy (Cosmic hits takes out the AI meaning he took Hyperion's Specials to the face)
    Cap WWII for OG Spiderman and Miles (Longer Parry Stun Duration than other champs)
    Gwenpool for Gwen and Vulture (Power Lock + Bleeds)
    Magik for Sym Spiderman and Vulture For (Power Lock so that Unblockable SP1 from Sym Spiderman and the Power Gain on Vulture meant nothing)

Those 4 alone only at 4/40 only died twice and to Vulture himself cuz I'm not used to him just yet. (I only beat the easy path in Part 4 so far tho). Life transfer made it alot easier as I can block a whole lot with no worries to bait out heavies and specials.
  • KLee_Plu5KLee_Plu5 Posts: 34
    Speaking of Vulture, don't bother trying to dodge his S2. The range is definitely longer than Archangel's S2. Just keep blocking until Vulture makes that one last blast move, kinda like Scarlet Witch's S2. Evade that last hit and you're good.