**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why becoming Uncollected isn't as difficult as you think it is, and why it's worth going for/trying

13»

Comments

• raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Ajc10 wrote: »
    My best team consists of (all unduped):

5* champs
    2/35 IMIW & Dr Octopus
    4* champs
    4/40 Stark Spidey, Killmonger & Ghost Rider

Do you guys think I could become uncollected? Thanks

Same thing I told ixjaroston. Better if you had at least one R3 5* or one R5 4*. otherwise every fight is going to take so long and you will waste units unnecessarily.
  • thx soo much. I have lots of r5 4* and some r3 5*s. im getting to do that once I get act 4 100%
  • Thanks very useful information
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 149
    edited September 2018
    What do you guys think would be the best team with my roster? I've been playing 10 months and despite some of these champs being highly rated, I struggle to get through the monthly Master quest. I need revives on the last 3 bosses all the time and never try to do more than one pass through due to the stress, difficulty and resource cost.

I have one awakening gem and enough T4CC in science, mutant and skill to do some rank-ups if needed.

I'm level 60 and have all but the last two mastery points placed. Deep wounds is maxed. I do not have MD. I currently have over 4,000 units banked.

I recently fully explored Act 4, Chapter 3 and was planning to finish exploring Act 4, Chapter 4 before starting Act 5, both to improve my skills with experience and to R4 somebody with the T2 alpha cats.

Right now I'm only one T4CC away (science or skill) from R4'ing either one of my top two champs, so I was also planning to wait on doing Uncollected until that happened. Exploring Act 4 would allow me to R4 the second one.

My roster:

5* R3 Blade (Unduped)
    5* R3 Hulk (Sig 30) (thank you, Gwen Goes to the Movies!)

5* R2 Thor Ragnarok (Unduped)
    5* R2 Sabretooth (Unduped)
    5* R2 The Hood (Unduped)
    5* R2 Winter Soldier (Unduped)

(also lower ranked 5* Loki, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Iron Patriot (duped), Civil Warrior, UnColossus)

4* R5 Stark Spidey (Unduped)
    4* R5 Scarlet Witch (Sig 79)
    4* R5 Wolverine (Sig 79)
    4* R5 Hyperion (Unduped)

4* R4 Quake (Sig 40)
    4* R4 Gwenpool (Sig 66)
    4* R4 Medusa (Unduped)
    4* R4 Black Panther Civil War (Sig 20)
    4* R4 Dormammu (Sig 20)
    4* R4 Spider-Man Classic (Sig 40)
    4* R4 Vision AOU (Sig 79)
    4* R4 Magik (Sig 20)
    4* R4 Hulk (Sig 20)
    4* R4 Nightcrawler (Unduped)
    4* R4 Angela (Unduped)
    4* R4 Hawkeye (Sig 20)
    4* R4 Iceman (Unduped)
    4* R4 Star-lord (Unduped)
    4* R4 Guillotine (Unduped)

(also some notable lower ranked 4* include Psylocke (duped), Killmonger (duped), Bishop (duped), Doc Ock, Taskmaster, X-23 (duped), Luke Cage, Thor, Yellowjacket, MODOK, et al.)
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    @JediJones77 u got a team good enough to make u uncollected without much trouble...blade,hulk,Starkey,SW,Wolvie and hype(5 of these 6 depending on chapter) are enough...if u haven't done rol first...I would suggest doing that first...it's a good confidence booster and practice in holding combos and polishing Ur basic skills..bring guillotine for Wolvie in ROL and with 4 spots being covered by Ur top champs u will be able to clear it...go for act 5 after that and u will find it fun
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I probably won't attempt this just yet because I'm exploring ACT 4 and I'm still spending units on masteries but I'm curious how you guys think my roster will do..

5* R2 Sabertooth (Unduped)
    4* R4 LC (Sig 36ish...)
    4* R4 Sparky (Unduped)
    4* R4 GR (Unduped)
    4* R3 Blade (Unduped) R4 soon

I also have a 4* Unduped R4 Medusa and a Duped R3 Doc Oc. Would they be of any use? Thanks
    ẞlооd wrote: »
    I probably won't attempt this just yet because I'm exploring ACT 4 and I'm still spending units on masteries but I'm curious how you guys think my roster will do..

4* R4 LC (Sig 36ish...)
    4* R4 Sparky (Unduped)
    4* R4 GR (Unduped)

I also have a 4* Unduped R4 Medusa and a Duped R3 Doc Oc. Would they be of any use? Thanks

Solid team but you need an R5 there bro.
  • ẞlооd wrote: »

4* R4 LC (Sig 36ish...)
    4* R4 Sparky (Unduped)
    4* R4 GR (Unduped)

You might be able to get through if you are very skilled. I used a similar roster to yours, with 4* R5 sparky, 4* R4 Medusa, 4* R4 hyperion and 5* R2 sabretooth. I also threw in a 4* R4 wolverine or sentry which were both not super useful. I actually got my sparky to R5 only when i was at 5.2.4 so its not impossible. Considering GR’s and Blade’s regen ability you might be able to use less pots, and if you have a KM or BPCW you can use it with your sabretooth to totally counter the masochism node in 5.2.4 which is awesome. Medusa and sparky are both great for taking down enemies super quick, so i would suggest ranking your medusa asap if you wanna get uncollected.
  • My colleagues say I’m ready for uncollected, but I really don’t think so. Anyway after reading this post (thaks everyone for sharing your experience) I’m thinking of giving it a try. This is my current rooster (I use 5 of these 6 depending on the mission):

Gwenpool 4* 5/50 sig 53
    Iceman 4* 5/50 sig 52
    Quake 4* 5/50 sig 50
    Hyperion 5* 3/45 unduped
    Spiderman(Stark) 4* 5/50 sig 40
    Magik 5* 3/45 un duped

My backups depending if I have some engaged in AQ or AW are these ones:

X-23 4* 5/50 sig 20
    Karnak 5* 3/45 unduped
    Dr. Strange 4* 5/50 sig 45
    Hulka 5* 3/45 unduped

Could you give me some advice to try the uncollected with this team?
    Thanks in advance for your help ^_^
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283

5* champs
    2/35 IMIW & Dr Octopus
    4* champs

@Ajc10 Hey my guts tell me you will probably spend lots of potions/units to get through. I got through Act 5 chapter 1 with 5/50 Void and 4/40 Medusa, 4/40 AA, 4/40 KM, 2/35 Blade. I will tell you that it wasn't the easiest to get through it, but i did spend some saved up potions no units spent tho. Anyway, what i am trying to say is try it and if you find yourself spending units just quit and rebuild roster and go back and finish it.
  • Ajc10Ajc10 Posts: 74
    jkcjmiji wrote: »

5* champs
    2/35 IMIW & Dr Octopus
    4* champs

@Ajc10 Hey my guts tell me you will probably spend lots of potions/units to get through. I got through Act 5 chapter 1 with 5/50 Void and 4/40 Medusa, 4/40 AA, 4/40 KM, 2/35 Blade. I will tell you that it wasn't the easiest to get through it, but i did spend some saved up potions no units spent tho. Anyway, what i am trying to say is try it and if you find yourself spending units just quit and rebuild roster and go back and finish it.

Yes sir that's true I'm spending pots and revives already just when doing master level monthly quest. So I do agree I'm not ready to go for uncollected without needing to spend. I'll rebuild my roster and go for it again later. Thanks!
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    You guys reckon I can become UC with this team? I managed to beat maestro with much less powerful characters.

1846y5x9wlt3.png
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    jkcjmiji wrote: »

5* champs
    2/35 IMIW & Dr Octopus
    4* champs

Yes sir that's true I'm spending pots and revives already just when doing master level monthly quest. So I do agree I'm not ready to go for uncollected without needing to spend. I'll rebuild my roster and go for it again later. Thanks!

you're gonna have to spend units no matter what, so just save up enough and go for it haha
  • I know I'm not ready for UC, but I'm finishing up Act 4.4.4 tomorrow. My current team consists of 5* R3 Voodoo, 4/40 S. Spidey (Sig 80), 4/40 AA (Sig 59), 4/40 CAIW (Sig 12), 4/40 Corvus (unawakened). S. Spidey was my 2nd 4 star I got in the game, so I've playing with him for about 5-6 months now, so I THINK (I'm stressing that) I'm pretty good with him. The rest of my 4 & 5 star roster is as follows:
    5 Stars:
    R1 Void 25/25
    R1 Hawkeye 25/25
    R1 Rhino 25/25
    R2 Kingpin 13/35
    R1 Loki 14/25
    R1 Spider-Gwen 1/25
    4 Stars:
    4/40 Taskmaster (Sig 19)
    4/40 Void (Sig 60)
    4/40 X23
    3/30 IMIW
    3/30 Blade
    3/30 Masacre
    3/30 MODOK
    3/30 Venom (my first 4 star)
    2/20 KM (I can take him to R3 if I grab a few more T3B Cats)
    2/20 Superior IM
    2/20 Cap Marvel
    1/10 Thor Rags
    1/10 Gwenpool
    1/10 Nebula
    1/10 King Groot
    2/6 Juggs
    1/10 Luke Cage
    1/10 Classic Spidey
    2/1 BB
    2/1 BP
    1/10 Ant-man
    1/6 Cap America (Sig 60)
    1/4 Sentinel
    1/1 Mordo
    1/5 CB
    1/1 WW2Cap
    1/1 YJ
    I have a few more 4 stars, but they aren't worth mentioning. So I'd like the input from you guys: Who should I focus on, and who should take me to being Uncollected down the road?
    Hey bro,

Your top team 5* R3 Voodoo, 4/40 S. Spidey (Sig 80), 4/40 AA (Sig 59), 4/40 CAIW (Sig 12), 4/40 Corvus (unawakened) is a team excellent for getting Uncollected. Stark Spidey is one of the better champs for Collector but unless you have god tier fighting skills, an R4 4* will probably die one hit from his SP1/SP2.

You can probably get through Act 5.1 with that team with minimal items use, although I doubt it. When I went through Act 5.1 the first time I had an all R5 4* team and still get obliterated. Things changed significantly when I was able to R4 my first 5*, which is Magik, and back then she was unduped. But an R4 5* will help a truckload in Act 5.2 onwards.

I'd wait until you have at least 3 R5 4*s or 1 R4 5*. The damage done by R4 4*s will take you a long time to clear out even non buffed up nodes in Act 5.2.

For the rest of your team:
    R5 Blade, Void, KM and IWIM ASAP. If you can get all those to R5 you'll have little trouble clearing Act 5.2 and beyond. Blade is key. He can help clear the most problematic nodes in Act 5.2. Wish I had him when I went through Act 5 the first round.

You're a few months away from getting a bunch of your 4* champs to R5 so just wait it out. If you can 100% Act 4 before you jump on Act 5 that will be more ideal. If you can get lucky and dupe 5* Voodoo and R4 him before then you're going to save yourself from spending a truckload of units for revives and heals.

Wish you luck, bud. And see you when you're Uncollected!
  • S_GrungiS_Grungi Posts: 69
    I was just able to do 5.2.1. Any advice with this roster
    hxdg2fzh3kkt.png
    @S_Grungi Your roster looks pretty good. I would R5 Blade, Void and Rulk ASAP. They will help a lot in clearing your way to the Collector.

Use Wolverine and GR on Bane nodes so you don't have to keep using items.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    I just became uncollected damage champs like gwenpool were a beast for me it’s just trying to survive until he sp1 really only Hawkeye and vision can power lock him. Magik has great power control but you need to first get to your sp2, but at that point the collector has most likely already used his sp1
  • S_GrungiS_Grungi Posts: 69
    raffster wrote: »
    @S_Grungi Your roster looks pretty good. I would R5 Blade, Void and Rulk ASAP. They will help a lot in clearing your way to the Collector.

Use Wolverine and GR on Bane nodes so you don't have to keep using items.

Thanks. I just need t4 class catalyst to rank them
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Are these champs strong enough to get me uncollected? Im at 5.2.4 atm
    86go6st2gmgc.png
    Are these champs strong enough to get me uncollected? Im at 5.2.4 atm
    86go6st2gmgc.png

possible but you will spend a lot of units (maybe 2000)
  • MateMate Posts: 25
    @Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg YES!
    I did it with 1 maxed out 4 star and a duped 3/45 AA and used a lot of my potions which I hoarded. I also hoarded 100+ free crystals for act 5.2. In total I spend like 200 units.
    I'd say go for it!
  • CapMark2CapMark2 Posts: 40
    I know this is an old thread but I am having trouble. Im on act 5.1.3. I have a 3/5 5 star Stark Spidey and 4 star 5/50 Duped Mephisto, Luke Cage, Hyperion, Scarlet Witch, Wolverine, Cap ww2 and a 4/5 Star Lord Venom Hood and Thor. Should that be enough? Do I need a lot of revives and potions???
    With that roster you should be able to become Uncollected. Depending on your skill level you will probably need 1500-2000 units. Watch the YouTube videos what the easiest paths are for each chapter so that you're not going in blind. There's enough content out there now compared to when I first did this so you should have enough information to be fully prepared especially for the Collector fight.

Collector fight is going to be difficult regardless of your roster (unless you're running on 5 x R5 5* max sig) because one SP1 the fight is over. Just keep him in the corner and pound and ground. Stark Spidey would be MVP in the collector fight. Of course if you can get him to R4 5* that will really help a lot.

Good luck bro. You can do it!
  • Act 5 is a difficult chapter especially when your not the best player in the game. I became uncollected just recently with a 4 star: Stark spidey 5/50, starlord 5/50, Scarlet witch 5/50 and 5 star Blade and Emma frost. My goal was to not spend over 500 units and with a lot of trial error and farming potions with revives I achieved that goal, as celebration I bought 2 featured grandmaster crystals since I beat the collector and got 2 new champs 4 star iceman and 5 star captain marvel classic! Was pretty excited one recommendation I have is bring high damage champs.
  • Landon5216Landon5216 Posts: 51
    What about undupped 5* Rank 4 Lvl 55? Is he good enough for Act 5.2.4-6?
  • Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129

Who?
  • Landon5216Landon5216 Posts: 51
    Mr_E said:

Who?
    My bad. I meant to say Captain America Infinity War