Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Omega Counter - Master Difficulty

Hello everyone.

This is my first post.
I have been playing this game around 6 months (09/16/18 marks the 6th month day), and yesterday I explored EQ 100% in the master difficulty. I could do this with a few unit spent on potions thanks to the tips on youtube.
I know a lot of people talk about Emma Frost and the counter measure for her abilities, but not many talk about Omega Red. I beat him fairly easy with my 4* VOID 5/50 Sig 60, but i still don't know why it was fairly easy to beat him with Void. Does Void have some kind of immunity to his death field?

I may be too new to read and notice the advantage that Void has over Omega Red when I read the ability descriptions. If anyone can explain, I would love to hear your thoughts in this.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    It's cuz of his node...he has aggression regen and void reverses regen..so basically void caused him to kill himself cuz of the node
  • Options
    jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @SidDDragon oh thanks for letting me know. That makes perfect sense. I couldn't use any other champ but Void to do any damage at all.
  • Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 619 ★★
    A good alternate to Void is Vision if you have him - just spam sp1 to keep the hits flowing and keep Omega below a full sp1. I managed to kill him every run without having to revive or use health just by reserving Vision for the boss fight.
  • Options
    jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @Archdemon_ Thank for the tip, but i already beat him (7 times) with void with relative ease and 100% explored Master difficulty. I am not uncollected yet so I cannot advance further.

• Options
    krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    edited September 2018
    I didnt even read OR's abilities, unintentionally used VOID because I read about the regen and Omega Red killed himself.

FYI, if you see a power gain, regen node/champ, just use VOID and the fight should be fairly easy.
  • Options
    KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    jkcjmiji wrote: »
    Hello everyone.

This is my first post.
    I have been playing this game around 6 months (09/16/18 marks the 6th month day), and yesterday I explored EQ 100% in the master difficulty. I could do this with a few unit spent on potions thanks to the tips on youtube.
    I know a lot of people talk about Emma Frost and the counter measure for her abilities, but not many talk about Omega Red. I beat him fairly easy with my 4* VOID 5/50 Sig 60, but i still don't know why it was fairly easy to beat him with Void. Does Void have some kind of immunity to his death field?

I may be too new to read and notice the advantage that Void has over Omega Red when I read the ability descriptions. If anyone can explain, I would love to hear your thoughts in this.

Thanks in advance

How come you spend hard earned resources for a champ that you don't even know what is he capable of?