**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Avenger Use Event, No Rewards Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• So, yeah. No rewards here for my Alliance, either. Mildly annoying, really.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Im not saying we’re impatient, but it’s been longer than a day. Who wouldn’t be impatient at this point.
  • Hello
    What happened with 'avenger use' rewards? I don't take this rewards :(
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    ayuq0fqx2uis.jpg
  • Me too. We didn't get or rewards too. And long ago I submitted ticket about my 5 star shards which were not given to me from appreciation crytal hasn't solved yet
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    giphy.gif
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    It is spam when there is already 20/30 threads about this ... search before creating another one
  • We didnt recived avenger use rewards
  • Draven1980Draven1980 Posts: 4
    We are still missing the rewards, too.
  • Still waiting my self I got my summoner advancement rewards before but still no avenger use yet people in my alliance have had there’s
  • BznetBznet Posts: 18
    Our entire alliance did not receive our rewards for completing the Avengers and danger room events. We reached the maximum milestone and got nothing when the even ended. We've waited to see if they might be late but still nothing. Has any other alliance had this issue?
  • Can Kabam comment on when this will be finialized?
  • I sent. Trouble ticket and got a generic statement we know this is a issue and our team is working on it. No eta nothing else
  • Hi, Need to know if I leave my current alliance and join a new one will that mess up my avenger use rewards once they fix the issue, I’m closing my alliance and joining another and want to be in there ASAP but don’t want to lose Avenger rewards.

Thanks
  • bazingampbazingamp Posts: 141
    I haven't received my rewards yet.
  • bazingampbazingamp Posts: 141
    I didn't get peak milestone rewards and also no rank rewards
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    FYI
    still nothing. We’ve not received reward.
  • Nothing for my alliance. Coming up on two days late. We need our crappy little rewards!
  • CadecusCadecus Posts: 16
    Nothing for my alliance yet either. Embarrassing. Maybe they need a less is more approach. Maybe they’re trying to do too much with this game.
  • Frenky1988Frenky1988 Posts: 3
    Still no rewards...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Yeah. Still waiting too. Strange. Doesn't usually take this long when they're dayed.
  • So my alliance ([100.z] Halal Special <w=Wild 100z>) didn't get any rewards for the avengers use peak milestone event. We got 903,500 points. the fact that we are not getting this is insane, we worked hard for it. I hope you guys will find a compensation for this because i need the rewards for the event!
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    It sure would be nice if I could get my 4* shards from this event so I could open up my next 4* crystal
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Yeah. Still waiting too. Strange. Doesn't usually take this long when they're dayed.

Apparently I need to drink the coffee before I type. Lol.
    *delayed
  • So my alliance and I smashed the avenger use, but that’s 2 days ago and still no rewards ?
  • So no avenger use rewards ? Because we smashed that.
  • When are we getting our rewards from avengers use, it's been 48 hours and nothing yet!
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    Is there any other alliances outside of mine that haven't received their rewards for the three day event yet? We ranked 2,235 (and yes we have all been together in this alliance for a long time so we qualify). I've had some discussions with Kabam staff about it in support and they assure me a fix is coming. However It finished almost three days ago now.

We would just like our rewards, that would be great :)