**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Iceman Lost his Ice Armor

I was fighting a Crossbones in Arena and he managed to get me with his L1. The L1 erased my Ice Armor and I never got the timer to bring it back. I kept the fight going a while to see if the Ice Armor would re-appear, but it never did. Haven't seen anyone else mention this, so I thought I would bring it up and see what anyone else has to say about this.

Comments

• Options
    Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    It was because of how it interacts with defensive accuracy reduction, that's probably why you lost the timer. Don't know if it's intentional or a bug though.
  • Options
    beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    i haven't had this happen to me while using iceman, but i just fought against one in arena and it happened to my opponent. i hadn't used any specials at all. parried to start off with, which broke his ice armor and started the timer, then after blocking and hitting him a couple times noticed that his timer was just gone.

lryp2ut80ac1.png

i thought the timer to reform the ice armor was a 100% thing, and rogue doesn't have any ability accuracy reduction right? (other than the fact opponents can't use buffs she's copied, which she had not in this case)
  • Options
    furymachine84furymachine84 Posts: 80
    WTF, I'm going to be so mad. He's one of my next R4's.
  • Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    beaupoem wrote: »
    i thought the timer to reform the ice armor was a 100% thing, and rogue doesn't have any ability accuracy reduction right? (other than the fact opponents can't use buffs she's copied, which she had not in this case)

Parry. If he was stunned while his Cooldown ended, there's a 30% (with maxed pacify mastery ) he doesn't trigger his ability.
  • Options
    JDMFKJDMFK Posts: 8
    i haven't had this happen to me while using iceman, but i just fought against one in arena and it happened to my opponent. i hadn't used any specials at all. parried to start off with, which broke his ice armor and started the timer, then after blocking and hitting him a couple times noticed that his timer was just gone.

lryp2ut80ac1.png

Do you have Pacify like @Fel_95 mentioned and did you stun him? I don't remember being stunned from the Crossbones, but the fight was a while ago now and I do not remember anymore.
  • Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    JDMFK wrote: »
    I don't remember being stunned from the Crossbones, but the fight was a while ago now and I do not remember anymore.

Crossbone already reduce ability accuracy having furies, if you used a non-ability acc. reduction Pacify might have done it. A few patches ago, you could also disable Mordo power gain this way even if it said he was immune to ab.red.
  • Options
    beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    Fel_95 wrote: »

Parry. If he was stunned while his Cooldown ended, there's a 30% (with maxed pacify mastery ) he doesn't trigger his ability.

AHA that would explain it!