**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best AW boss

2»

Comments

• xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Headroller wrote: »
    Tier 8-9 - Sentinel R4 5* awakened -gets enough kills to remove the atttack bonus and sometimes more

We've placed my 5/65 duped Sentinel as my BG's main AW boss in tier 4. He usually got 4-5+ kills and has never been soloed, though a super skilled booster took him down with only 1 death using 5/65 Blade.

I'm genuinely curious. Why does Sentinel get so many kills? I'm in Tier 5 AW if that helps answer anything.

I'm assuming because Medusa is left on defence and no one brings on offence.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    modok is way to OP as a AW boss and need to be banned form being AW boss

Hes easy with killmonger and other champs with true strike

or with CB or Elektra or AA...... champs with ability reduction
    Headroller wrote: »
    Tier 8-9 - Sentinel R4 5* awakened -gets enough kills to remove the atttack bonus and sometimes more

We've placed my 5/65 duped Sentinel as my BG's main AW boss in tier 4. He usually got 4-5+ kills and has never been soloed, though a super skilled booster took him down with only 1 death using 5/65 Blade.

I'm genuinely curious. Why does Sentinel get so many kills? I'm in Tier 5 AW if that helps answer anything.

I'm assuming because Medusa is left on defence and no one brings on offence.

i have 5* medusa on defence.... and i bring my 4* in attack... So i can Medusa while I Medusa
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    You need to mention your tier... with the right champs, you can solo all of them ... i still see 1 or 2 kills on medusa bosses though

1 or 2 kills for Medusa? We usually get 10+ with our r5 5* Sig 100+ Medusa as Boss.

Tier 7-8 AW

0-2 kills for medusa boss tier 3-4