**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cannot Enter AW [Merged Threads]

Harbinger195Harbinger195 Posts: 116
edited September 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Anybody else having issues today getting into/around the game. When I can actually get into a fight it plays fine but mostly it just freezes. Like have been trying to get into to AW for the last 40 mins just stays on this page. Tried reloading game, clearing cashe, reinstall....sadness...was fine yesterday.

8hhfr9wzkws7.jpg
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    The game freezes every time I try to open the alliance tab to press help and when trying to enter war attack
  • Options
    I get the same.
  • Options
    Hey everyone!

I'm sorry to hear this is happening. We're aware of some issues with the game after the recent update and have been working to gather as much information on it as we can. That said, if y'all can head over to the respected threads and provide us with more info it'd be super helpful!

Android
    iOS

We'll also be sure to usher this forward even more as it seems to be halting the ability for folks to enter AW. Thanks for letting us know!
  • Options
    Same deal here too since the 20.0 update. I just make it a point to exit the AW screen for now. @JimmyJohnJones I think this will be a thing for a bit. Doesn't seem limited to any OS or device either.

Samsung Galaxy S7

Android 8.0
    Verizon 4G LTE connection
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    When I try to enter war, the game softlocks and becomes unresponsive. Everything else works fine, even my defense is in there. This is for AW attack.

Also if I click on the alliance tab, the game freezes as well.
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Same thing happening to me. If you've already joined attack phase, try to enter via chat bar at the bottom of screen. That worked for me, if you haven't joined yet then I'm not sure what could fix it
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    I havent joined yet lol. Im the backup

It freezes like this:

7htfa2jw5154.png
  • Options
    Yea that's exactly what was happening to me trying to enter normally. Luckily I had joined already so could hop in through the in game chat.
    Hopefully it gets fixed before your war ends
    Good luck
  • Options
    Hey again!

I've merged threads together to keep everything neat, but rest assured we've pushed this issue to the rest of the team and are looking into it!
  • Options
    Harbinger195Harbinger195 Posts: 116
    edited September 2018
    @Kabam Vydious awesome to see such a fast response. Thanks Vyd!

Huawei P20
    Android 8.1
  • Options
    I can’t log on during war. Please fix ASAP.
  • Options
    9flkm80b18de.png
  • Options
    @Kabam Vydious I appreciate the quick response. However, my issue appears to be different from the other in this thread that you merged to. I am able to join war (unlike the others) but get disconnected when leaving the app. Are you intending to make this a single thread on AW issues or can this be unmerged?
  • Options
    SbkSbk Posts: 53
    Soooo....we just have to take a loss because half my allay cant get to our aw??
  • Options
    Samsung s7
    Android 6.0.1
    Happening to me, luckily had already joined so not a problem for me atm
  • Options
    RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    Guys, force close app, open it again, press Fight and then Continue button on AW, I can get in only this way. But then again when I want to switch between tabs, it frezzes.. restart again. Hope it works for you guys!
  • Options
    Is there any update on this issue, my Alliance is in the middle of an AW. I'm supposed to be backup and now with only 5 hours left I can t join. This could cost us the AW.
  • Options
    k666kk666k Posts: 47
    Dont bother fixing it, its convincing me to quit the game, probably a good thing!
  • Options
    NihungNihung Posts: 108
    Anybody else having issues today getting into/around the game. When I can actually get into a fight it plays fine but mostly it just freezes. Like have been trying to get into to AW for the last 40 mins just stays on this page. Tried reloading game, clearing cashe, reinstall....sadness...was fine yesterday.

8hhfr9wzkws7.jpg

Yes me. Just reported it.
  • Options
    @Kabam Lyra the above screen is also happening when I do Help Alliance. It's happening on everything.
  • Options
    HairyslugHairyslug Posts: 76
    Anyone else got this issue you click on any tab in the browser and it just freezes?
  • Options
    CentlosCentlos Posts: 19
    3f30dmsicvr4.png

IPad 2017, iPhone 7 plus, iOS 11.4.1
  • Options
    HairyslugHairyslug Posts: 76
    In game tabs veiwing alliance or AW it just freezes
  • Options
    yep got that issue too. Unless Kabam fix this this week I'm quitting.
  • Options
    k666kk666k Posts: 47
    Games completely unusable atm
  • Options
    Daz2708Daz2708 Posts: 36
    Same prob not a happy camper
  • Options
    Also blocked by frozen pages. Force stopping getse back to working parts of the game but not into AW or help pages.
  • Options
    Can not open alliance tab or chat with my alliance after updating !
  • Options
    Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    Same problem here.... so many bugs