Options

Does anyone think we should get at least 1 free 5 Star crystal each week?

I ask this question because I am currently struggling with the last chapter of Act 1. (I know, I'm falling behind, here)And I really need to level up my champions along with that. I'm pretty weak at the moment

Does anyone think we should get at least 1 free 5 Star crystal each week? 162 votes

Yes
7%
thetaman23JadedGrafikdevRavenrob_33Alienvirus417SandeepSCpAmericanoAleorAn_Asian_1BeagleHelicopter_dugdugdugWallet 12 votes
No
90%
GroundedWisdomTacoScottyKpatrixRagamugginGunnerSolswerdGolden_GuardianLeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusMegaSkater67staksfu_koraxxNigSpity68FrostyVossler77TheManMythLegendHell_GoliathTendersquadSIlverProfessorAzKicker316 147 votes
Maybe
1%
BrainimpacterDavid12364pigupompom 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    No
    It'll makes game unbalance
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    No
    Huh? What is the point of playing a long form, role-playing style game that simply hands out the means to destroy all content in the early game with champs 20x more powerful than all opposition? Why even bother?
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Don't call yourself weak, you WILL get better, what I would suggest is back out of the last chapter and work on Beginner EQ.
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    No
    Really
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    No
    1 5* hero a week? I mean, one PHC is more than enough a week to pass early, and even mid-level content. Even if every roll is a 2*, that's still enough to get you up to act 2 or 3.

The game is already easier for new players, what with 6* champs and new god tiers that this is just not needed to progress.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    No
    Earn it
  • Options
    BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Maybe
    you can get already get close to a free 5* a week if you grind arenas you can get 5k shards a week from them, add to that shards from event quests, wars and opening duplicate 4* champs you will be close to the 10K needed
    Just work on increasing your lower rarity champs and eventually you'll make it to that stage
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    No
    Honestly if you get a 5* when you're still at act 1 you'll probably not be able to even raise it to level 5
  • Options
    MarvelsupafanMarvelsupafan Posts: 9
    edited September 2018
    Okay, guys. I misspoken about this poll. Let me redo it
  • Options
    Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    No
    I don’t know why your struggaling with act one but a 5* won’t help you at that level you should be focusing on ranking up your 3* champs.
  • Options
    LofeLofe Posts: 10
    No
    Everyone should work hard to get a five star crystals. No should want free crystals. Unless you earned
  • Options
    I seriously hope this is a sarcastic post! 😐
  • Options
    StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    SDAATR wrote: »
    I seriously hope this is a sarcastic post! 😐

Same. But you would be suprised at the extreme amount of brain dead individuals around here.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    No
    What?!?!? Im 650 shards away from my first 5 star. Id say no even if I had 10 6 star heroes! That would throw everything off balance.
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    No
    Last month I got like 3 almost 4 and I’m halfway to my second one this month. I don’t even do arena
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Yes
    sorry, I didn't notice "free" in question
    actually you can get 5* once per week, if you do uc eq, aw in some ok tier and arenas.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    No
    e32wa93wzqoh.gif
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,270 ★★★★★
    No
    That seems a bit much. Defeats the purpose of playing.
  • Options
    DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    No
    z6oznzhaeyj4.gif

seriously what the hell? you dont need a 5* to beat act 1.
  • Options
    No
    so you're saying you suck so bad that you can only beat act one if you have a 5 star?
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    No
    Something aint right if u need 5* to beat act 1
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    No
    Pretty sure the act 1 opponents barely even attack lol
  • Options
    SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    No
    if you cant beat act 1 then just quit the game instead of asking for 5* champs. Clearly it'll make your life easier
  • Options
    No
    If we got a free 5* each week that will just be idiotic. But Kabam does let us get a 3* possibly a 4* each month I think every 25th day of each month
  • Options
    No
    But I do think we should do some more stuff like the gwenpool event recently at least you have to put work in that