Options

Name Tokens

Why not just release them now and send out an activation code to players via in-game mail when they can change their name? Or somtehting like that.?

Comments

• Options
    MmsMms Posts: 1
    is not available yet for me -_-
  • Options
    rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    As far as everybody I have read posts from knows, they are not doing anything. (Having just been given a Warning I status from the mods, I would like to make clear: I am NOT saying that these tokens have yet to be made available to *anybody*, only that **I** have read no post and know nobody in the game who has been able to get one yet.) As far as I personally know, nothing is happening. I was around when Venom was released and still nothing.
  • Options
    I received one however have not usd it.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    I received one however have not usd it.

Oh...nvm then. I presume you have been playing a lot longer than you have had a Forum account?
  • Options
    I haven't received yet but my account creation dates back to January 2015
  • Options
    I just got one yesterday and I started playing in the second year of the game.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    I just got one yesterday and I started playing in the second year of the game.

can u specify what yr nd month?

Sometime before Venom came around. He was my first Arena Champ (3*). I believe that was the second year, at least.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,767 ★★★★★
    I got mine yesterday or monday. But I've been playing since update 3.0.0, when they introduced BW, HB and AoU Vision.
    Oh, and I got no mail. The token was available in the store for a moment to another, without any warning that he was there. And another account of mine (2/3 weeks only) got the token in the store, but can't buy it because it shows 0/1
  • Options
    SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    I had to buy mine for one gold as a featured item in the store.