**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LOL paths

I have done my first path and looking to do a second since I've got plenty of resources in stash. R2 6* Angela will be my main champ and I'm wondering which path I should go for next.

dzo1lpavokvb.jpg

LOL paths 16 votes

Path 2
18%
gatra_hpBrokenBolland 3 votes
Path 3
12%
Stevie_Stars1ScottCHarbach1 2 votes
Path 4
6%
jlamadison 1 vote
Path 5
6%
Shînîgamî2543 1 vote
Path 6
6%
Quatre_1988 1 vote
Path 7
50%
Spity68RasiloverXxLoganTDCxXjkcjmijiCiqMCOCLordNeoKingChevii2A_Cay47 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    For every path you need specific counters.. unfortunately Angela is good only for some of the fights in the other paths. Read up the enigmatic abilities and try to come up with a good team. Blade+GR is almost a must to have. Maybe you can show us your best champs?
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I ranked Angela because I felt she is my best option. Only other I believe is my 4/55 Morningstar. My other R4 champs are Magik and Quake.

I've read about counters such as Blade and AA but I only have them as 5/50s. @Slux83
  • Options
    Quatre_1988Quatre_1988 Posts: 90
    Path 6
    Do path 6 but instead of fighting av go to Jane foster then up the rest of that path. You can do that whole lane with Angela.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Do path 6 but instead of fighting av go to Jane foster then up the rest of that path. You can do that whole lane with Angela.
    I would stick to the map to avoid having 99% at the end because you missed a node somewhere. @xananabanana I would wait to be honest or maybe study the map and see if you can handle another path that does not require special ability reduction.

I'd sai you could do path 7 if you have a DUPED void (4* works too).

You can also handle path 3 but you have to fight MK and the right time to avoid Moon Waxing (double check this) to avoid that he evades like a ****!

Also path 6 is doable but pretty hard!

The map with enigmatic abilities is here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oP_xunXL0HvK9pXw1Jhd6AOnruHGF-zB/view?usp=sharing

Good luck
  • Options
    Thanks very much! I'll look into it.

I actually skipped the Void arena so I don't have him. @Slux83
  • Options
    you could use Guillotine but it's gonna cost you $$$ @xananabanana but it's doable
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NT4lCCEXKU
  • Options
    Slux83 wrote: »
    you could use Guillotine but it's gonna cost you $$$ @xananabanana but it's doable
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NT4lCCEXKU

I've got over 5k units atm. My Guillotine is currently at 4/40 but I do have a 5/50 AA. Gonna need luck to stack all those neurotoxins. @Slux83
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Ugh, r2 Angela is brutal. You're going to struggle with every path.
  • Options
    The first path was really easy with her though. @RagamugginGunner
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

It's called the easy path for a reason. r2 Angela is a horrible misuse of resources.
  • Options

It's called the easy path for a reason. r2 Angela is a horrible misuse of resources.

I personally don't think so since I get everything done pretty easily with her.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

I personally don't think so since I get everything done pretty easily with her.

Yeah Angela is amazing. She is a great counter to IMIW and Medusa, I wouldn't mind having one of my own.
  • Options
    Just give a try to fight SL and that path and you'll see if you Angela is good enough. Remember to study the enigmatic abilities that often are a money grab if you don't use the right champ!
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice! I tried it before and took down over 2mil till he hit me twice and I died. @Slux83
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice! I tried it before and took down over 2mil till he hit me twice and I died. @Slux83

Umm you shoud be able to solo SL or getting very close to it. The other champs are way way more a pain in the neck! This means your Angela is not a good solution unless you want to waste a lot of units