**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Carnage Updated Beta Info

13»

Comments

• Foolhardy78Foolhardy78 Posts: 13
    b9vhij8a49zd.jpg
    j42tfms73mag.jpg
    hqmh6wme99me.jpg
    I was told to post my issue in a beta forum, so here goes. I click the beta icon, click 'Participate' and it takes me to a loading screen. I then get the green 'Disconnected' button so I press it I read that booting into the beta will restart the game. It shows that it's loading the beta but when it's done, I'm in a brand new account with no name. My in game name is foolhardy78, same as the forum. I've tried reinstalling the game and have removed my gmail account from the game, but that hasn't worked either. 6xd774qxsy38.jpg
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    Guys, the crib damage buff for heavy is insane. Imagine 6 of those buffs all working at once, that’s 10,000 crit damage rating! That’s Corvus with 3 charges! Pair that with greater precision and you’re set for any battle.
  • Carnage is nice... Venom needs some improvements still
  • Maybe Venom gets10 mutation stacks instead of 7?
  • BillgetaBillgeta Posts: 32
    tell me what they did with venom
  • Russj213Russj213 Posts: 17
    I have to say love the venom buffs, this will definatly improve vemons usefulness in future game content.
    Carnage still needs improvement. In new beta carnage says will refresh bleeds but this isn't working. Also carnage does a fair amount of damage once completely ramped up but this process takes way to long. Needs a shorter ramp up time and increase his heavys bleed damage
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Somehow you are not seeing where carnage is suffering.
    That 10sec mutation time is too long. I mean what was the purpose if that? So you can make mistake and get block prof buff instead of desired fury or precision?
    Why does one have to put in so much effort everytime, every battle?
    Even befor beta test 2 furies brought carnage attack rating higher than racoon, who has the highest base attack rating. But taht 10 sec rendered it useless.
    I see that you are making carnage more usable against bleed immune champs, but that wasn’t why everyone didn’t use him
    For such a large effort you put in, he really returned only little.

I was really hoping you would make a change there. If this is how carnage is being fixed, I’m very much disappointed
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    r3nTs wrote: »
    Guys, the crib damage buff for heavy is insane. Imagine 6 of those buffs all working at once, that’s 10,000 crit damage rating! That’s Corvus with 3 charges! Pair that with greater precision and you’re set for any battle.

What do you mean? Sorry but english is not my first language... intend the bleed buff done with heavy?
    The mutation crit damage buff when you activate heavy, it’s 1700 or something critical dmg increase. One Corvus charge gives 3300 crit damage increase. Stack up the cruelty buffs by spamming heavy and you’re set.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    JLucky wrote: »
    The buff to Carnage feels very meh. Still not a good champ imo. Pleased with Venom however, he turned into a great damage dealer.

Lolzzz.. Why lying?? Just saw legacy video. Carnage took very less hit and also less time than venom against lol red hulk... Carnage took 323 hits and venom took 378 hits.. That's big difference bcoz carnage special has lots of hits also he lands special very fast. So carnage damage better. But venom got more utility.
  • MuzzMuzz Posts: 124
    The bio reads as though he refreshes all active bleeds 99% of the time when he causes a new bleed. This is not happening in the test. What is the actual intention @Kabam Miike ? If he can constantly refresh bleeds over and over with agressive play, he could ramp up to OP status and it would be awesome.

Muzz~
  • MuzzMuzz Posts: 124
    please say yes. pretty please with sugar on top?... I’ll be your best friend. 🤗

Muzz~
  • I would have like to see both have new specials but over all they are better
  • ciglimeciglime Posts: 3
    I’m playing with Carnage 5* maxed rank up but unduped. I really like the damage output. So far so good
  • S_U_B_I_AS_U_B_I_A Posts: 8
    Very good effort to improve/rework this champion (Carnage). I'm sure everyone appreciates it when this much work is put into improving champs rather than just throwing out some synergies.
    That said, I'm not sure what the goal for this rework was. If it's just to make Carnage better then that's not a high bar to jump. If it's to make Carnage a coveted champion that's close to the comic representation then there's some fine tuning ,and maybe a synergy or two (don't hate me, community) that can put him in that demi god tier.
    These symbiotes have been everywhere so a complete ability accuracy reduction can significantly increase Carnage's in game value (by effect, combo, synergy, etc).
    All of these changes and efforts are greatly appreciated so keep up the great work and thank you for the opportunity to take part in these beta tests.
    I'll try to get in some specifics in the stat changes/adjustments that would also be useful.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    S_U_B_I_A wrote: »
    Very good effort to improve/rework this champion (Carnage). I'm sure everyone appreciates it when this much work is put into improving champs rather than just throwing out some synergies.
    That said, I'm not sure what the goal for this rework was. If it's just to make Carnage better then that's not a high bar to jump. If it's to make Carnage a coveted champion that's close to the comic representation then there's some fine tuning ,and maybe a synergy or two (don't hate me, community) that can put him in that demi god tier.
    These symbiotes have been everywhere so a complete ability accuracy reduction can significantly increase Carnage's in game value (by effect, combo, synergy, etc).
    All of these changes and efforts are greatly appreciated so keep up the great work and thank you for the opportunity to take part in these beta tests.
    I'll try to get in some specifics in the stat changes/adjustments that would also be useful.

I thinks he's Good and Amazing Champ At The same Time He's Damage Maybe better Then blade but he still Need some Utility here is what he Need

1-resistant to Bleed and Poison effects, decreasing their Potency and Duration by 50%

2- against Evade Champ Carnage Gain True streak as long as the evade champ Bleed or Armore Break

4- change he's Victory pose

5- Each time Carnage activates a Special Attack he begins to Mutate for 6 seconds

Damage dealt to Carnage by bladed weapons is reduced by 25% and does not cause Carnage to bleed.
  • I still think that they both need a lot of work done on them they just don’t seem to be as good as they should be they should kick butt but instead they are getting their butts kicked they may be a tiny better but still need more
  • is there already a date to play with carnage and venom