**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

my catalysts keep changing

sometimes when i sell surplus catalysts to keep ones in my cache from expiring they'll switch. they'll go from tier 1 to tier 2 once i've sold what i wanted to get rid of. i have a video of it as well but it won't upload. it's not as if it's a big deal but it is kinda annoying since it's been going on for months.

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    When you sell t1 catalysts, you get gold AND t2 catalyst fragments. Probably just sell enough each time to fully form a new t2 catalyst
  • Options
    no you're misunderstanding what i'm saying. yesterday for example i sold 7 t1 from my inventory to make room for the 7 in my cache. after selling 7 t1 i return to my cache to find 2 of the t1 are now t2. i'm not talking about how new ones are made i'm talking about how 1 minute i had 7 t1 going to expire within 24 hours & the next i have only 5.
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    It's a visual error. I've done it, too. ticks me off to sell things I don't need to. I just started scrolling down and back up to make sure they're the right one's to sell.
  • Options
    i wish i could upload the video to show. i'm not sure that's what you're talking about.
  • Options
    RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    Upload it to YouTube and then post the link here.
  • Options
    RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    I am still not sure what you are trying to show us.
  • Options
    i sold 7 tier 1 catalysts & then right after i sold them 2 of them had become tier 2 catalysts.