**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best champs for Master omega

My main team consists of an r3 5* Quake, and some r4s (GP, Sparky, Rogue, Angela or MS)

Was wondering if there was anyway for me to kill omega. Any unique strategy, champ[s that trump him? Really anything at this point.

Comments

• Options
    gage201205gage201205 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Gulk's face me works against Omega Red
  • Options
    BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Just use Star Lord, easy as anything with 4*
  • Options
    Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    Just use Star Lord, easy as anything with 4*

I have a maxed sig 4/40 4* SL, could be do the trick?
  • Options
    Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    Vision is a good choice. His spores take longer to build up on robots and plus you can heal block on the specials
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Void will help a lot, don't need to be near him to damage him
    Also if he does have aggression:regen (still haven't 100% heroic but I've done first clear of UC) it makes it a lot easier
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I saw a video of cap IW KOing omega red just by parrying.
    I assume there was some sort of synergy going on to reverse healing but the video only showed the fight
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Redskull did will Against Him
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    spiderman wrecks him
  • Options
    M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    I kill omega with quake and only get low damaged from parry.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    I saw a video of cap IW KOing omega red just by parrying.
    I assume there was some sort of synergy going on to reverse healing but the video only showed the fight

His sig places petrify on the opponent if there’s a tech on the team. So if he can place enough of them, it’ll reverse heal.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I used a few different champs. Robots are good so Vision, Sentinel, or Nebula are ideal (Ultron is not since he bleeds and activates Omega’s death field). I’ve done it with an unawakened SS at 4/40 too. You have to mix distance and aggression which can be tricky. Heal champs that don’t bleed are probably the best option.
  • Options
    SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Gulk is your friend here.
  • Options
    M1k0rin wrote: »
    I kill omega with quake and only get low damaged from parry.

I tried with Quake but he got to close and gave me 800 damage per second killing me.
  • Options
    OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
    edited September 2018
    I used void but then he was locked in aw and sparky worked great.
    Only real strategy is manage death spores. Attack til you are about 8 spores, bait his S1, and attack back so that Bain doesn’t start. It’s fairly easy rotation
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I used SL or a 5/50 vision on uncollected. Vision takes longer but works well.
  • Options
    Best for me so far is OG Vision. You have heal block and power burn, and synthesis means you always stay ahead of the power race against him and can keep him from ever launching specials. You can stay almost 100% aggressive and prevent heal stacks during downtime windows for heal block and not worry about pushing him to SP3.
  • Options
    @V1PER1987
    Void has Petrify right? Would it have the same affect as IW Cap's?
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    One champ that is common for people to have that works well is Vision AOU. He takes down UC Omega pretty well.
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    @V1PER1987
    Void has Petrify right? Would it have the same affect as IW Cap's?

correct. Voids is just more potent

but if you can keep landing parry with Cap IW and a tech on your team he will reverse heal regen.

• Options
    LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    Void and vision AOU worked for me.
  • Options
    ScholiaScholia Posts: 116
    Just use stark. Key here is to build up your poise (steadily) and not to get too concerned with his regen. Slowly you will start eating into his health. I took him down to 3 % but mistimed his sp1 with my 4 star. I think you’re getting too bogged down with his regen. Also, you may want to use the tech power boost as sp2 him should get him closer to another sp2. Good luck man.

Ps. Hyperion is another option as is void.
  • Options
    dfmoore26dfmoore26 Posts: 94
    Sentinel is the man (robot..?).. He slows the death spores and can heal block with his SP1.. Work to build up analysis charges and then just go at him.