daredevil classic problem [More Info Needed]

moreap1moreap1 Member Posts: 27
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Anybody else having problems fighting was fighting with my daredevil classic and ever time I went In to attack and I would try to hit him and my guy would swing and my hit would just go right threw him like I was fighting a ghost weird stuff anybody else having this problem?
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @moreap1. Could you let me know a specific example of a fight where you've seen this issue, such as the opponent champion, and the game mode you were in? Also, could you let me know a bit more about the circumstances of the strikes? For instance, were these light, medium, or heavy attacks? Was the opponent moving forward or backward? Sorry for all the questions!
  • moreap1moreap1 Member Posts: 27
    it happens against too many champions so no specific one and I asked my alliance and they have same problem I think all the time in event quests some times RTL , the circumstances like normal when opponent do heavy I evade then atack like I do with all but it just atack nothing and the opponent hit me back that make me lose now I am not using him for this problem and that bad cause i made his signature lvl 70 to can do him some event hope u can solve it plz it's important