**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

The prestige of players should be added to the summoner profile

I think adding the players prestige to their profile would be a great touch and would be helpful. I am Interested in what my prestige is after i rank a champ but there is lots of messing about with different calculators on the Internet. I also know that lots of alliances want high prestige players because more points are rewarded in aq, I think that this would help quite a few alliances and i hope others agree. Please take this into consideration.

Bluuurrrr

Comments

• Options
    KyloCreeperKyloCreeper Posts: 29
    I agree! Why is this not already a feature?
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Agree 100%. Makes no sense to not have it.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,163 ★★★★
    I agree 100%. There's no easy way to determine prestige. Just show us on our profile.
  • Options
    AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Agree
  • Options
    CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    In a past topic much like this I remember reading that Prestige was something the players came up with, not the game. This was the reason why it was never considered to be added. I for one like the idea of it being added. I would like to know what my prestige is.
  • Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    I agree, if it's so important, I should be able to easily view it in game without using some 3rd party calculator that I'm not even sure is accurate
  • Options
    Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    Agreed.
  • Options
    LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    150% agree this should be poll maybe Kabam will actually think about it. They should allow us to choose our own game profile from our top 5 prestige Champs at the same time.
  • Options
    RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    I agree. We shouldn't be looking for resources outside the game to figure it out
  • Options
    wappykidwappykid Posts: 94
    it would be nice to see ur prestige because any champion lower than 4 star rank 4 I can't see them
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    wappykid wrote: »
    it would be nice to see ur prestige because any champion lower than 4 star rank 4 I can't see them

The addition of prestige to a profile only somewhat fixes the issue you are describing. People with a high prestige generally do not have a drop off from their fourth highest PI champ to their fifth highest PI champ.
    And prestige is primarily only used in alliances in the expert tier. And even then we ask to see an official prestige from a prestige calculator before allowing someone in off the streets.
  • Options
    BluuurrrrBluuurrrr Posts: 38
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    Hey peeps - I've passed this suggestion along for review :)

Thanks so much, please tell us what happens
  • Options
    PhantomPhantom Posts: 228
    Why's @Ad0ra_ suddenly saying "peeps" so much?
  • Options
    OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    I agree! Why is this not already a feature?

Cause we need 6* champs more than........ you know something most people want and have been asking for since day 1, and that would actually be useful.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Ryan_c_phd wrote: »
    Who no answer on this @Kabam Miike

Ad0ra’s already here.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Ryan_c_phd wrote: »
    @Duke_Silver she last answered 13 months ago... Meanwhile prestige still has to be calculated outside of the game even though there are real decisions made within the game based on this number...

LMFAO that’s on me. I should really read those dates... my bad.
  • Options
    This is a real issue that needs addressed
  • Options
    Treefrog203Treefrog203 Posts: 20
    edited September 2018
    @Kabam Miike
    Some input on this would be great! I (as well as many others I assume) find it frustrating flipping between calculators and the game trying to get an estimate on our prestige. Throwing it in in the top of our summoner profile (around the base hero rating) would be a very pleasing sight for many.
    Thanks to anyone who answers!
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    Hey peeps - I've passed this suggestion along for review :)

I've lost count at the amount of time this suggestion was passed to the team.
  • Options
    GrafikdevGrafikdev Posts: 35
    Also it's just a number to be shown in our profile, it's already calculated for AQ, dungeons ... It will take not more than 5 minutes to add it
  • Options
    ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    Agreed, now we have to search for 3rd party sources to calculate our prestige and its important aspect of this game
  • Options
    I’ve never checked my prestige a single time. Sure I’m somewhere in top 5-10% or higher, but don’t care. It does need to be on your profile so people like me that don’t feel like using some lame online calculator to figure it will know exactly where they stand. Welcome to the land of a million alliance invites once they add this though. Glad you can turn off alliance invites.
  • Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 619 ★★
    Did @Ad0ra_ just assume I identify as a "Peep"? how very dare you!