Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

Cap IW 5* Issues

I have had a 4* Cap IW for a while and love him. So I was very happy to get a 5* version. However, I have done a lot of testing comparing a 4* rank 5 and a 5* rank 3 and have noticed a drastic difference in the crit rate and damage output of the 5* version being less than that of the 4*. Anyone else have similar issues?

Comments

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Maybe his sig? i'm guessing the 4* is duped
  • Deebo4300Deebo4300 Posts: 89
    Yes, but tested a lot without synergy on WS in ROL. The crit rates listed in info are the same. But appears to me a drastic difference in the amount of crit specials 2 which is where his damage comes from.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 731 ★★★
    You're sure they have the exact same amount of kinetic charges when launching the L2?
  • Deebo4300Deebo4300 Posts: 89
    Yes, I have done at least 6-7 runs each at WS and used them both in AQ as well. With 5 kinetic charges, the crit damage is higher for my 4*, 38k vs 42k approximately. I tend to get a crit hit 1/3 times with 4* on the l2 and I honestly did 3 consecutive runs at WS with the 5* version without a single l2 crit. I am pretty confident there seems to be a difference for me and another in my alliance. Was wondering if it shorrible rng or other are seeing same thing.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 439 ★★★
    My five star hardly ever crits on S2. Seems less since taking him to 5/5. RNG. Cough
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 731 ★★★
    IDK.
    My 4/55 is getting +50K crit on L2 pretty consistently .
  • KwAmOnKwAmOn Posts: 103
    I only have the 5* undupped at 3/45 so can't make the same tests =(
  • NoWayBroNoWayBro Posts: 153
    Same here. I noticed early today while i was recording a vid to show an ally member how to charge his L2 with a heavy and it took forever for me to get a crit where as when I first got my cap it was was quite often he would crit
  • DrakeDrake Posts: 88
    I am absolutely seeing the same thing. It's so bad that I'm getting in arguments with people about how over rated he is. RoL captain Marvel testing... both duped, both 3/45. Hype averages 200 hits to kill, Cap IW averages 340 hits to kill. 4 minutes vs 5:45. And Hype's hit count is padded due to the multi hit heavy. I'm seeing maybe 3 L2 crits in an entire fight on average. One fight he crit 6 times. Another fight he crit once. Considering his entire shtick is landing that monster L2, the crit rate needs to looked at.