Options

WHAT MCU MOVIES DO YOU WANT TO BE MADE?

I think that many people want many Marvel movies to be made but I want to see what all of you people want to be made just for fun.
Hope you enjoy!

Comments

• Options
    Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    How about posting in the correct section of the forum, or are you planning to have social gatherings about the subject you posted about?
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Secret Invasion, Siege/Dark Avengers, Avengers VS X-Men, Secret Wars, Onslaught
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I really want to see dark avengers. It would be a great way to bring Norman Osborn into the marvel cinematic universe. Actually, thunderbolts would be pretty cool too. Same concept with villains passing themselves off as heroes.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    hawkeye movie
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Squirrel. 👏🏼 Girl. 👏🏼
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,917 ★★★★★
    Ms. Marvel could be good; It’d be great to see a super heroine with feminine traits.

they are making that
  • Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    I’d like to see a taskmaster movie, though he might end up being incorporated into Agents of shield
  • Options
    acpacp Posts: 67
    Secret wars arc
  • Options
    A movie that has Thor fighting Colossus, fighting Thing, fighting Hulk, fighting Juggernaut. Winner of that group takes on winner of the other group, which includes Hyperion, Gladiator, Drax, and others.
  • Options
    A war between godlike beings... Gakactus versus Thanos versus Sentry plus others.
  • Options
    TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    A Ghost Rider or Daredevil movie with a Dark tone.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    A war between godlike beings... Gakactus versus Thanos versus Sentry plus others.

Hyperion vs superman lol
  • Options

Hyperion vs superman lol

superman crushes him.... NEXT!!!
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    They're basically the same person lol, should be a tie
  • Options
    They're basically the same person lol, should be a tie

No tie superman is stronger
  • Options
    acpacp Posts: 67
    edited September 2018
    There is no such thing as Superman in this (specific) universe but there is Martha. Cheers!
  • Options
    Been wanting Silver Surfer for ages. He briefly appeared in that crappy Fantastic Four movie, but he should def have his own film.
  • Options
    Leo_ruLeo_ru Posts: 93
    Definitely a INHUMANS movie!
    That TV series was A total screw up
  • Options
    SpinterSpinter Posts: 57
    Dr. Voodoo or taskmaster-Modok
  • Options
    JayCee wrote: »
    I’d like to see a taskmaster movie, though he might end up being incorporated into Agents of shield

He would fit perfectly into a Siege movie. Praying for Phase 3 to build up Secret Invasion in Phase 4 which could setup Dark Avengers/Siege which could setup Avengers VS X-Men/Onslaught.
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I'm hoping for a good fantastic four movie. I wouldn't even mind an animated movie similar to the spidey movie coming out later this year. I feel there's lots of potential for a family friendly ff movie that would appeal to adults too. Anything is better than that last movie that was a dreary mess
  • Options
    Ploop_PlaapPloop_Plaap Posts: 141
    Samspade23 wrote: »
    I'm hoping for a good fantastic four movie. I wouldn't even mind an animated movie similar to the spidey movie coming out later this year. I feel there's lots of potential for a family friendly ff movie that would appeal to adults too. Anything is better than that last movie that was a dreary mess

I think since Disney bought Fox, they’ll have that in the works for the MCU already, but they’re probably gonna wait a bit until the community has healed more from the last one
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,713 ★★★★★
    I'd like a punisher movie that doesn't suck as well as a Hulk standalone, even something from the years spent on Sakaar.
  • Options
    phillgreen wrote: »
    I'd like a punisher movie that doesn't suck as well as a Hulk standalone, even something from the years spent on Sakaar.

I would love to see a movie based on Skaar. That or another Howard the Duck movie.
  • Options
    JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Would love to see one based on the “Time Runs Out” story arc including the follow up with God Doom.
  • Options
    JC_ wrote: »
    Would love to see one based on the “Time Runs Out” story arc including the follow up with God Doom.

This!