**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Whats the process in getting refunds because of game crashing ?

axtell5000axtell5000 Posts: 9
edited September 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi

This game is crashing a lot for the last couple of months and because of this you auto lose when you relog in. This can lead to streak losses and you lose the full use of various boosts you use because you are spending time relogging in all the time.

The player should not be penalized for terrible development. Please can you point me towards the fund process ?

Thanks

Comments

• Hey axtell5000, I'm sorry to hear you've encountered some performance issues over the past couple of months which caused the game to crash.

We're constantly working to identify the root causes of lagging and crashes, and our past investigations have shown that the contributing factor is usually device or network-related, which is why we always request device and network information when a player reports a performance issue such as the game crashing.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to one of the dedicated threads below by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you lost an Item such as a Boost due to the game crashing and would like to request a refund, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team as we are unable to assist with account-specific requests here in the Forum. You can contact our Support Team by clicking HERE.

Alternatively, if you would prefer to contact them from within the game, simply click on the gear shaped icon, located in the top left corner of the Home screen. From there, tap the button which says “Support”, then tap the button that says “Need more help? Contact us”.
This discussion has been closed.