**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who else is super excited

2 of my favourite champions of all time are coming to the basic arena πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ‘Œ I mean proxima is gud too😏

Any1 know the cut off?cvth92x7hcrz.jpeg

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wow corvus or hyperion... what was the cutoff for blade? I'm expecting the it'll be the same(maybe even higher)score as blade.
    Don't worry bro I'll also participateπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Coming to point they all are hyped and wanted champs and mainly carvus and midnight
    So cuttoff will be probably minimum 2.9m to 3.5 m for 10% rank rewards .
    Also who gonna be feature champ with them also have great effect .just pray Kabam brings someone good so we can grind basic more easily in less competitive mode .good luck buddy

Proxima may go for 2.9mil but I'm sure corvus will go for 6mil+.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I may go for Proxima as she is the only one of "them" that I don't have..
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2018
    Don't worry bro I'll also participateπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Coming to point they all are hyped and wanted champs and mainly carvus and midnight
    So cuttoff will be probably minimum 2.9m to 3.5 m for 10% rank rewards .
    Also who gonna be feature champ with them also have great effect .just pray Kabam brings someone good so we can grind basic more easily in less competitive mode .good luck buddy

Proxima may go for 2.9mil but I'm sure corvus will go for 6mil+.

Basics don't go that much anymore. Corvus probably 3.5 to 3.8.

Depends on the Champ. I can see IMIW passing 5 Mil. Domino as well, perhaps.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'll get Proxima, awaken Corvus and get cap IW, imiw, Domino and Masacre
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,240 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The_One wrote: Β»

how much you think cap is going to go for?
    Who would a be better option to go for, corvus or hyperion?
    I can take a 4* cosmic from r1 to r5 a 4* and i want it to be one of these guys otherwise all I've got is hela or venom(not that they aren't worthy of r5).
  • OshsroOshsro Posts: 115 β˜…
    I don't do arena for champs need to meany points for them I just do it for the battle chips
  • CharlieMurphyKCCharlieMurphyKC Posts: 91 β˜…
    I still haven't got enough points to get top 10% in 4* basic arena (My highest is 1.8 million). So I'll probably stop on these once I hit 150k since there's no way I'll get 3+million!
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 β˜…β˜…
    I'm gonna grind corvus so hard.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @CharlieMurphyKC you can still go for 1.5 mil to get the max value of units
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The_One wrote: Β»

how much you think cap is going to go for?

I'll probably do 4m for each and if that's not enough I'll go higher the second round.
    I was on holiday for most of the sabretooth arena and did 3.6 million in 24 hours the day I got back so the 4* basic arena is easy for me.
  • DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 β˜…β˜…
    If you want to be safe, I'd go for 4.5 million on Corvus Glaive, Domino and IMIW. Maybe also Bearded Cap.

The others will go for low 3 millions, I think. More people that go for them, bigger the pool is, so that benefits everyone.
  • SparkyCzSparkyCz Posts: 73 β˜…
    And how much will Hiperion get? He is good and i know i canΒ΄t get corvus.
  • SpinterSpinter Posts: 57 β˜…
    edited September 2018
    High interest champions, I will go for Corvus,Nebula,Hyperion,CAPIW,Proxima,Domino and Cable ( As you can see there’s no IMIW, I got him as a 5*). The cutoff is going to be too high,
    3.7m+For corvus and Hyperion and 3m for Proxima. Oh and I almost forgot about that HB, I’m so hyped for him.
  • Ploop_PlaapPloop_Plaap Posts: 141 β˜…
    I’m excited for the IMIW arena, myself
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Gonna be doing the biggest grind of my life for corvus, it's gonna be a long three days, but hopefully it'll be worth it.
  • BmanBman Posts: 221 β˜…
    I’m missing a few of them in my collection. I do almost 1mil per run with my 4*, so I’ll be collecting both IW champs, Corvus and Domino. I think the 2 IW and Domino will b the only 1’s around 4mil or so. I don’t see any of 4* going 5mil or Marie!
  • BmanBman Posts: 221 β˜…
    Or Marie? Or more. Lol
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    bm3epps wrote: Β»
    I may go for Proxima as she is the only one of "them" that I don't have..

Need Massacre for synergy purposes, so I'm targeting him myself.
  • DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 β˜…β˜…
    SparkyCz wrote: Β»
    And how much will Hiperion get? He is good and i know i canΒ΄t get corvus.

I don't foresee Hyperion going above 3 million, but he'll likely be in the high 2's. 2.8 million or so. So I'd guess 3.5 to be safe for him.
  • jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 115 β˜…
    Wow corvus or hyperion... what was the cutoff for blade? I'm expecting the it'll be the same(maybe even higher)score as blade.

Blade still has the highest cutoff on basic arena since the 5* arena came out. 4.1m

A lot of people went for featured 5* for corvus. Plus the cinematic crystal from gwenpool event. I dont see corvus hitting 4m. Lots of people got lucky to pulled him
  • uLqui0rauLqui0ra Posts: 76 β˜…
    I'm looking for KAMALA KHAN.I need her so bad..and ofcoz I love her like crazy..own man...i can't wait.
  • MerdsuperMerdsuper Posts: 107 β˜…
    uLqui0ra wrote: Β»
    I'm looking for KAMALA KHAN.I need her so bad..and ofcoz I love her like crazy..own man...i can't wait.
    Sorry but she’s not on the menu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Do u want her dat badπŸ€ͺπŸ˜­πŸ˜…
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    How match Will Massacre go for