Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Update 20.1 Available Yet [Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• Updates live now for Android
  • Kaks0053Kaks0053 Posts: 74
    Update available for Android now
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    still no imaginary update for me
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 919 ★★★
    Not for me
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 849 ★★★
    I play MCOC in both my iOS and android device.. iOS MCOC update 20.1 was live @ 12:00pm while GooglePlay for Android still hasn’t appear yet.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 906 ★★★
    Got the update on Android I had to clear the cache a on the Google store first
    Click on the game icon and then see. I've already updated the game on my Android
    vxxpoiv5ubfy.jpg
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    I've been refreshing the Play Store for the past 3 hours and it hasn't shown up yet. Is it only out for iOS right now or what?
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548
    I have the update available on phone galaxy note 4, but not on my tablet
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 919 ★★★
    Available now.
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    G0311 wrote: »
    Got the update on Android I had to clear the cache a on the Google store first

I just tried this and it worked. Weird, but hey; it got the job done.
  • silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    its out on android now at least
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Here to ( Android east coast) it didn't actually show in updates, i had to go to the game and then it showed up like 3 hours later than usual
  • InfantryInfantry Posts: 110
    Doesn't work for me
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 849 ★★★
    Android update 20.1 for MCOC finally showed up after I restarted my Samsung S7.
  • LeSpiffyLeSpiffy Posts: 6
    Are ya'll getting any visual bugs with the new update?
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 119
    @Kabam Miike just wondering if android as a whole is having issues with the update? I have a Note 8 and its 5:42est and there is no update as of yet.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 7,391 ★★★★★
    Jehuty001 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike just wondering if android as a whole is having issues with the update? I have a Note 8 and its 5:42est and there is no update as of yet.

Hav u rest yours devies it migth works alest tha what im did one iPhone
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 119
    Gamer wrote: »
    Jehuty001 wrote: »

Hav u rest yours devies it migth works alest tha what im did one iPhone

I should have known better to do that before posting @Gamer lol I'm all updated now thanks for your help