**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Update 20.1 Available Yet [Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• Updates live now for Android
  • Kaks0053Kaks0053 Posts: 83
    Update available for Android now
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    still no imaginary update for me
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Not for me
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,292 ★★★★
    I play MCOC in both my iOS and android device.. iOS MCOC update 20.1 was live @ 12:00pm while GooglePlay for Android still hasn’t appear yet.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Got the update on Android I had to clear the cache a on the Google store first
    Click on the game icon and then see. I've already updated the game on my Android
    vxxpoiv5ubfy.jpg
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    I've been refreshing the Play Store for the past 3 hours and it hasn't shown up yet. Is it only out for iOS right now or what?
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    I have the update available on phone galaxy note 4, but not on my tablet
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Available now.
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    G0311 wrote: »
    Got the update on Android I had to clear the cache a on the Google store first

I just tried this and it worked. Weird, but hey; it got the job done.
  • silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    its out on android now at least
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Here to ( Android east coast) it didn't actually show in updates, i had to go to the game and then it showed up like 3 hours later than usual
  • InfantryInfantry Posts: 110
    Doesn't work for me
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,292 ★★★★
    Android update 20.1 for MCOC finally showed up after I restarted my Samsung S7.
  • LeSpiffyLeSpiffy Posts: 6
    Are ya'll getting any visual bugs with the new update?
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    @Kabam Miike just wondering if android as a whole is having issues with the update? I have a Note 8 and its 5:42est and there is no update as of yet.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    Jehuty001 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike just wondering if android as a whole is having issues with the update? I have a Note 8 and its 5:42est and there is no update as of yet.

Hav u rest yours devies it migth works alest tha what im did one iPhone
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    Gamer wrote: »
    Jehuty001 wrote: »

Hav u rest yours devies it migth works alest tha what im did one iPhone

I should have known better to do that before posting @Gamer lol I'm all updated now thanks for your help