Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

X-23 or Archangel to R4?

phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 2,351 ★★★★
I will probably R4 both of them eventually but I pulled a 4* Archangel from crystal yesterday and initial testing shows me that he is probably a decent all round champ.

So, who would you do first given T4B don't fall out of the sky for me and secondly, I have a spare awakening gem and 50 odd sig stones, is Archangel worthy?

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,385 ★★★
    AA with out a doubt
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 2,351 ★★★★
    Thanks. I did some searching through the forum and it seems people are pretty happy with AA.
  • Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202
    Speedbump wrote: »
    AA with out a doubt

OH yes he is so good
  • OldaviseOldavise Posts: 35
    Have both as 4*s and both Rank 4 Level 40 w/ X-23 being my first 4* pull in game so very partial to, BUT Archangel rather new to me, and even unduped is incredible everywhere I use him. So definitely Archangel first (but do not underestimate as has been my go to till now).