**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank 5 4* champions

I heard Kabam will lower the limits on what's required to R5 4* champions? Is this correct? When will it be going into effect? Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    If they do I want a refund of all the delta from the resources I have spent on a 5/50 back to my stash.
  • Options
    Chris_L_HChris_L_H Posts: 162
    If they do I want a refund of all the delta from the resources I have spent on a 5/50 back to my stash.

And that's why they won't be doing this.
  • Options
    JanePerryMC0CJanePerryMC0C Posts: 13
    Right?!
  • Options
    TinoMiaTinoMia Posts: 56
    They changed the glory store and didn’t restore glory on the delta there. Why would they now? I’ll gladly take any lowered resources. Will help.
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I would be more inclined to rank up four stars at this point but that would be a real kick in the pants considering all the resources I've already put toward max rank 4 stars. I've mixed feelings on this but I doubt they would do it anyway with everyone screaming for refunds.
  • Options
    AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Only max 4* when good for certain situations really.. or arena if still working on that a bit. Other than that they are becoming pointless and u can tell just from the amount of block dmg they take during these friggin epic Occult Labs. Quite ridiculous tbh. But I guess they're the new 3*.
  • Options
    Gotta say as well.. Made it Epic for people who are lvl 40 and above to do. No way they got max 5* or 4/40's even yet. So don't see they point in opening it to them even other than $$$.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Affliction wrote: »
    Gotta say as well.. Made it Epic for people who are lvl 40 and above to do. No way they got max 5* or 4/40's even yet. So don't see they point in opening it to them even other than $$$.

That's why they gave everyone this champ to use...
  • Options
    Affliction wrote: »

That's why they gave everyone this champ to use...

To use with boosts NOT allowed yeah lol meaning they have to resort to most likely $$$$ if they really want the rewards. After absolutely horrible opponents with the same buffs popping up even when rolling it 6 times on one node. The symbiote for the event quest its self I get it. But why can't we use boosts on him in the labs? What's the point in taking the opportunity away from people getting more 5* shards other than $$? I did epic difficulty first cause I didn't find myself needing to do master first to lvl up my symbiote. Tried em out a little here and there later but would've been a lot more fun to use in the labs.