Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Rank 5 4* champions

I heard Kabam will lower the limits on what's required to R5 4* champions? Is this correct? When will it be going into effect? Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    If they do I want a refund of all the delta from the resources I have spent on a 5/50 back to my stash.
  • Options
    Chris_L_HChris_L_H Posts: 162
    If they do I want a refund of all the delta from the resources I have spent on a 5/50 back to my stash.

And that's why they won't be doing this.
  • Options
    JanePerryMC0CJanePerryMC0C Posts: 13
    Right?!
  • Options
    TinoMiaTinoMia Posts: 56
    They changed the glory store and didn’t restore glory on the delta there. Why would they now? I’ll gladly take any lowered resources. Will help.
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I would be more inclined to rank up four stars at this point but that would be a real kick in the pants considering all the resources I've already put toward max rank 4 stars. I've mixed feelings on this but I doubt they would do it anyway with everyone screaming for refunds.
  • Options
    AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Only max 4* when good for certain situations really.. or arena if still working on that a bit. Other than that they are becoming pointless and u can tell just from the amount of block dmg they take during these friggin epic Occult Labs. Quite ridiculous tbh. But I guess they're the new 3*.
  • Options
    Gotta say as well.. Made it Epic for people who are lvl 40 and above to do. No way they got max 5* or 4/40's even yet. So don't see they point in opening it to them even other than $$$.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Affliction wrote: »
    Gotta say as well.. Made it Epic for people who are lvl 40 and above to do. No way they got max 5* or 4/40's even yet. So don't see they point in opening it to them even other than $$$.

That's why they gave everyone this champ to use...
  • Options
    Affliction wrote: »

That's why they gave everyone this champ to use...

To use with boosts NOT allowed yeah lol meaning they have to resort to most likely $$$$ if they really want the rewards. After absolutely horrible opponents with the same buffs popping up even when rolling it 6 times on one node. The symbiote for the event quest its self I get it. But why can't we use boosts on him in the labs? What's the point in taking the opportunity away from people getting more 5* shards other than $$? I did epic difficulty first cause I didn't find myself needing to do master first to lvl up my symbiote. Tried em out a little here and there later but would've been a lot more fun to use in the labs.