Options

Good Job Kabam

DeliDeli Posts: 353 ★★★
I have to admit, Kabam has hit it out the park with the content introduced this month. We complain about alot, so I believe it is necessary to give credit where it is due. These quests are challenging and demand diverse characters, but also are giving rewards that we all want (5*, t2A, t5B). Really good job kabam, it's a breathe of fresh air.

Comments

• Options
    JumperAlphaJumperAlpha Posts: 28
    Unfortunately they once again forgot to upgrade their servers/network. As I write this I'm having connection difficulties. Was outright disconnected a short time ago and am now seeing looong wait times before fights start while I have the "Problems connecting to network" message at the bottom of my screen. This happens every single time they roll out new content and I am sick of it!
  • Options
    HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    Yah, banned some more top end players so they couldn’t afford the power bill
  • Options
    I figured the top-end players would like this month's content, because I don't, lol. It's good for the game to have new stuff but wow, even "hard" mode took me to my last character. It's cool that the end-gamers get some stuff though.