**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

should there have been a symbiote dr strange and howard the duck

marvel_mania123marvel_mania123 Posts: 17
edited June 2023 in General Discussion
please share
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    marvel_mania123marvel_mania123 Posts: 17
    edited October 2018
    sorry if im being rude because i do not intend to, but should they really have chosen dr strange and howard to symbiote, i mean, they should have chosen someone like dormammu or corvus or even thanos, get what i mean.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    complain to the neurosurgeon/waterfowl lobbyists, they are indeed an influential constituency...
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Anti venom
  • Options
    Justcause102Justcause102 Posts: 110
    I think they both look really cool don’t know enough to say they’re good but I’m happy with who they chose.
  • Options
    thanks for your opinons guys
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I think they look really cool. The howard the duck one is crazy looking with his suit all jacked up. I just can't help but feel disappointed that they didn't add some champs not in the game yet. Anti venom or Red Goblin would have been perfect for this event. I do appreciate the designs but I feel if these are regular champs, they will seem super out of place when the event is over.
  • Options
    SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Nope, just more made up bs characters.

Cause why Jessica Jones, Pyro, Mistyque, Apocalypse, Quicksilver, Nick Fury, Surtur, Shadowcat, Odin, Havoc, Toad, Mysterio, Kraven, Scorpion, Sandman, Lizard, Shocker, Black Cat, Bullseye, Nova, Adam Warlock, Beta Ray Bill, Zemo, Enchantress, Skurge, Malekith, Blackheart, any of the Fantastic 4...
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    sorry if im being rude because i do not intend to, but should they really have chosen dr strange and howard to symbiote, i mean, they should have chosen someone like dormammu or corvus or even thanos, get what i mean.

Actually, I don't know what you mean. What do you mean?
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    Suel wrote: »

Cause why Jessica Jones, Pyro, Mistyque, Apocalypse, Quicksilver, Nick Fury, Surtur, Shadowcat, Odin, Havoc, Toad, Mysterio, Kraven, Scorpion, Sandman, Lizard, Shocker, Black Cat, Bullseye, Nova, Adam Warlock, Beta Ray Bill, Zemo, Enchantress, Skurge, Malekith, Blackheart, any of the Fantastic 4...

Cause there's a Venom movie out and I'm pretty sure Marvel wanted cross promotional development, as in the guys who own the intellectual property the game is based on. As much as you want to see Baron Zemo and Black Cat in the game, Kabam probably weights Marvel Entertainments ideas slightly higher than yours.
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★

Anti-Venom, Mania, Scorn, Toxin, Valkyrie, Silver Surfer, Iron Monger, Mandarin, Spiderman 2099, Iron-Spider proper, Agent Anti-Venom, Steel Serpent/Phoenix, Baron Mordo proper, Stealth Iron Man, Guardian Iron Man, Banshee, Daken, Marrow, Wiccan, Robbie Rheyes, Cloak&Dagger, Hybrid, Knull (Symbiote ruler), Nuke, Doc Samson, Absorption Man, A-Bomb, Red She-Hulk, Namor, Destroyer-Armor, Bushmaster, Red Goblin, Ultimate Goblin, Captain Britain, Viper, YMIR, Whiplash, Giant Man, Goliath, nightmare, White Tiger, Silver Samurai

The other champions of the 7 capital cities of heaven

Heck you want multi class symbiotes? Have Scorn hijack all the robots and Stark armors making her(?) tech class, and have us recruit Anti-Venom as a science class being engineered from the original Venom DNA, then Agent Anti-Venom as a more agressve Agent Venom clone in designs just pallet swapped with a few different abilities and animations or even give Mania that role as a MYSTIC SYMBIOTE as her main host has a hallmark!

That’s mystic, skill, tech and science Symbiotes!
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★

wow, a really big pile of krap there, besides mystique
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I agree with the above

Besides Mania would be a MUCH better fit as her hellmark basically means Mephisto thinks she’s a worthy successor (and has fire powers and control over lesser demons). It’d have been an interesting development if Mephisto sought out Mania to essentially control her and have her kill Strange so Guillotine recruits Agent Venom to get the world of Anti-Venom to stop her and possibly have Scorn (commanded by Mania who nearly incinerated her in my version of this months story) to also hack iron man suits and robots while the Mania Symbiote latches a control mask over those who aren’t robots as Mephisto throws all manner of magical opposition at us

Even ignoring Anti-Venom as this is a 2-week month and not a 3-week month we could have still gotten a mystic and tech class Symbiote, can service, and possibly set up for an eventual Anti-Venom and Red Goblin story later down the line with rumors of Carnage off to find a new host and some of the symbiotes Mania tried to possess along the way being “melted” in places and Mephisto revealing that it was not him but another Symbiote like herself that has yet to take the spotlight (BTW ANTI-VENOM a genetically modified Symbiote is contender for science class!)

This way we get an offensive mystic that REALLY abuses cosmic champs by a combination of flame based special attacks from her hellmark that the incinerate is stronger for each buff the enemy has when placed and fate seals when it expires as well as her being able to powerlock and auto-copy the buffs on power locked enemies. You could literally combine the buff obsessed Symbiote with incinerate and the mystic toolkit ANY WAY YOU WANT and itd still make sense.

As for Scorn have her tech class that uses buffs they regularly generate to place debuffs on the enemy. When unleashing special attacks she charges her weapons with her buffs removing up to 2 at random inflicting different debuffs based on the buffs removed. Add in some extra tools and she’d be fun!

Anti-Venom later would definitely have class based abilities such as having a specific buff and debuff vs each class and having contact damage for enemy Symbiotes and being rather mystic-like with buff corrosion where instead of nullifying it places an opposite debuff for a bit over 100% on the enemy.
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    It would have been nice to see a symbio
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 225
    Epsilon3 said:

Anti-Venom, Mania, Scorn, Toxin, Valkyrie, Silver Surfer, Iron Monger, Mandarin, Spiderman 2099, Iron-Spider proper, Agent Anti-Venom, Steel Serpent/Phoenix, Baron Mordo proper, Stealth Iron Man, Guardian Iron Man, Banshee, Daken, Marrow, Wiccan, Robbie Rheyes, Cloak&Dagger, Hybrid, Knull (Symbiote ruler), Nuke, Doc Samson, Absorption Man, A-Bomb, Red She-Hulk, Namor, Destroyer-Armor, Bushmaster, Red Goblin, Ultimate Goblin, Captain Britain, Viper, YMIR, Whiplash, Giant Man, Goliath, nightmare, White Tiger, Silver Samurai

The other champions of the 7 capital cities of heaven

Heck you want multi class symbiotes? Have Scorn hijack all the robots and Stark armors making her(?) tech class, and have us recruit Anti-Venom as a science class being engineered from the original Venom DNA, then Agent Anti-Venom as a more agressve Agent Venom clone in designs just pallet swapped with a few different abilities and animations or even give Mania that role as a MYSTIC SYMBIOTE as her main host has a hallmark!

That’s mystic, skill, tech and science Symbiotes!

Steel Serpent
This discussion has been closed.