**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else getting parry issues?

For some odd reason I can no longer parry effectively. I have tried in many different events, AQ, AW, and event quests and I can't parry to save my life. Even the starting of the fight, even if I hold block or try to parry, the defender still hits me. Like it overrides the blocking or even getting parried. And during in game fights, I can't be missing all my parriesm seems like there is a bug not registering them or I've been off for two weeks. Just wondering if anyone else was having this issues. Also other issues I've faced have bee.n some Champ's special seem to have a larger range when doing higher level quests. Again, maybe it is just me. But let me know if anyone else has these issues. Thank you

Comments

• sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 240 ★★
    Yeah i though i was going crazy thanks man
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Yeah I was experiencing the same. I thought it was just my device
  • KossukoseKossukose Posts: 59
    Same here!
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I've noticed some issues with it the last few days. Wasn't sure if it was just me
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Against the symbiod supreme I noticed it sometimes isn’t working. That’s about it
  • demeddemed Posts: 81
    Same here. Especially at the very begging of the fight
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    demed wrote: »

I noticed this also
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    demed wrote: »

I've noticed this as well but not because parry is not working. It's because the AI no longer attacks as soon as fights start 100% of the time, there are times when they briefly pause before attacking.
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    Yup. It’s awful. I even see the word Parry and no parrying. It’s getting much much worse.
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    Been happening for a very long time actually. Dex not working properly as well.
  • KostKost Posts: 4
    Yep! Same here! It would say parry but wouldn’t.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Kost wrote: »
    Yep! Same here! It would say parry but wouldn’t.

Again, not a bug and not what everyone else here is talking about.
  • haahamidhaahamid Posts: 17
    Yes Parry issues here big time. It's gotten worse and is just plain ridiculous. K***m, if you don't want to fix it then just reword the damn mastery to say that stun triggers every 25%
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Yeah started after the update. Performance wise this was a bad update. Game has more lag and device heats up worse than before. I can barely get through my r3 and up 5* in arena
  • I thought it was just me. Good to hear I'm not alone.
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Yep
  • AMChive2AMChive2 Posts: 9
    Good, it's not just me. Got my entire team KO'ed by a Juggernaut in war. for me it's not only Parry issues, but issues with unresponsive blocks, he'll charge, I'll try to Parry and my character won't even try to block, and I'm left taking a combo to the face
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    AMChive2 wrote: »
    Good, it's not just me. Got my entire team KO'ed by a Juggernaut in war. for me it's not only Parry issues, but issues with unresponsive blocks, he'll charge, I'll try to Parry and my character won't even try to block, and I'm left taking a combo to the face

Not a bug, he is unstunnable during unstoppable.

But yeah, the parry at the start of the fight doesn't work anymore (block), and the dashback parry is out too (get hit). Parries from dash-ins are still accurate, but a framedrop mid-dash will often make me block because I time a parry, but the opponent arrives later because of the framedrop.

Dex has the exact same issues. It's all performance related. But what do you expect if models of your champs are rendered twice?

ih02k86jgqqn.png
    ugn59n5l51sl.png
    31qbsbzn5y9u.png
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,360 ★★★★★
    There are almost always issues with parry for a few days after updates. Probably because of tiny tweaks in frame rate/game speed meaning your reactions/muscle memory need a couple of days to adjust.

For the record, my parries are (now) working just fine.
  • PyrocixPyrocix Posts: 76
    Same issue here. Parry has become completely unreliable. Also when I evade and then block, I'm getting hit when it should be blocking.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Seems like the window to activate parry was shortened.
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    The “frame drop“ is the one I noticed most often. Especially after I do a combo and go to Parry they’ll be a sort of… hiccup in their attack and I’ll just end up blocking. That’s my main issue. Truly Annoying.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Yup
This discussion has been closed.