ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    1.Sabre and Iceman(they are both great)
    2.Corvus Glaive
    3.IMIW and Stark Spidey(same reason)

Skill:Masacre
    Science:Void
    Mystic:Guillotine
  • Options
    night crawler or doc oc is my favorite, nightcrawler and his ability with deep cut to do 25000 damage in 5 hit combo is great, but random, while doc oc deals good damage consistently and powerblock and heal block
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Hyperion
  • Options
    KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Venom
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Hyperion
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    BeginthEnd wrote: »
    Sparky FTW. I mean, 5* 4/5 with maxes pose grants +2,500 atk, forces an SP1 when tainted (which is evaded and turned into another poise 60% of the time) and 3% perma evade is a plus.
    Take it to the next level and let’s look at awakened Sparky. 10% perma evade. Sweet. +2,000 crit. Sweet. +65% duration on taunt and other really cool stuff. Awesome Sauce.
    Fighting a robot?? Sp2 for dubb damage. Whattt!! Yeaaaaa!
    Best. Champ. Ever.

not a chance he is the best lol he's evade is not rellaiable + kinda work only for easy fights where you don't get any block damages /
    sl for days big health and damage
  • Options
    Omega red
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Void. Killmonger is a very close second.
  • Options
    Domino for sure
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Howard the duck
  • Options
    Mines wasp as welll fun and unique play style with great damage
  • Options
    bluebubble100bluebubble100 Posts: 62
    Corvus!
  • Options
    Crossbones
  • Options
    Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    IW Cap. A great champ and great damage input
  • Options
    LostReplica23LostReplica23 Posts: 183
    Taskmaster
  • Options
    CapIW super under rated attacker, awesome synergies, and super durable. He should get a lot more hype for sure but maybe folks don’t know how to use him?
  • Options
    KobaltKobalt Posts: 29
    Luke Cage because no matter what happens I always make one mistake and every fight and he's such a lifesaver a human eraser.
  • Options
    domino !:)
  • Options
    HELLCOW will be a god tier champion I made up some stuff but i would love to see this champion get added to the contest soon kabam :smiley:

sp1 Hellfire (cyclops, morningstar like animation) - causes incinerate (3)

sp2 Hot horns (Taskmaster, Carnage Like animation) - Causes 3 armor breaks and 1 concussion debuff

sp3 Hell itself (Venom like animation) - Gives HELLCOW 1 furys permanant fury and causes opponent to bleed and armor break an incinerate 80% chance for each debuff to apply

HELLCOW can get up too 3 furys a fight carrying them on to the next fight max furys are 10 total only carrys the furys through 4 fights than the fury counter goes back to 0

Signature ability:
    HELLCOW gains a random permanant buff every 10 seconds* varys on sig level e.g. regen, fury ect. can be changed kabam just a random idea

:blush: kabam i would love to see this champ about the same i made her just a request her specials and anamations can be changed according to your needs :blush:
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 865 ★★★★
    AA, Blade. If you are talking about which ones look coolest then Civil Warrior and Masacre
  • Options
    RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    absolutely Iron Patriot, he has usefull utility, awesome armor, original animation and hitting hard
  • Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Loving Void at the moment, playstyle is so smooth plus it is really awesome watching them tick away.
  • Options
    lol dark gate27
  • Options
    for real :blush:
  • Options
    SEP_56SEP_56 Posts: 3
    yeeeeet sentry is boss
  • Options
    Sentry! buff! r5 worthy ! :smiley:
  • Options
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    Once Kabam gets around to releasing her....

HELLCOW

i requested ur champ to be made check out my post HELLCOW!!!!