**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awaken 4 star Daredevil or 4 star Hawkeye

Who do I awaken?

Awaken 4 star Daredevil or 4 star Hawkeye 32 votes

Daredevil
43%
Golden_Guardiansfu_koraxTrektRavenrob_33Jones979taojay1JayCeeFooshblalalaAjc10Rehan010_LoctiteSuperGlueGritabitOmair66shumaxgorath 14 votes
Hawkeye
56%
winterthurTendersquadKossukosejaylerdSavio444DoonxBlubfish_666Grootman1294XxLoganTDCxXPedritkoSyiionicdoctorbBlackJ4zzLordNeoJestaQ201InfineightChubzUltimatesaber32 18 votes

Comments

• Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Daredevil
    I really wouldn't do either, but if it's a 4 star skill gem and you already have blade/km/gwenpool/tm then be my guest
  • Options
    LostReplica23LostReplica23 Posts: 183
    taojay1 wrote: »
    I really wouldn't do either, but if it's a 4 star skill gem and you already have blade/km/gwenpool/tm then be my guest

Yeah I already got them awakened.
  • Options
    Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Don’t, save for someone else
  • Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Daredevil
    Honestly I’d awaken both simply because the are really good champions duped. Hawkeye has haemorrhage which is bleed on steroids and OG DD has increased chance to evade. So yeah, I’d definitely try to awaken both but my preference is DD.
  • Options
    Omair66Omair66 Posts: 64
    Daredevil
    Daredevil classic or netflix?
  • Options
    Wait for Blade
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,726 ★★★
    Hawkeye
    I say Hawkeye because of his bleed and power control SP1. If u time it right, u can severely limit the enemy's special attacks to SP1 or SP2 at best. And when they bleed, I retreat and let them bleed to death.
  • Options
    Ajc10Ajc10 Posts: 74
    Daredevil
    Hawkeye doesn't need to be awakened to be good.
    DD (assuming it's OG DD), if awakened, will be good at evading.
    But like others said I'd probably save it for another better skill champ that requires awakening to be good.
  • Options
    Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    taojay1 wrote: »

same
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Save for blade