Options

Who would R4 Venom?

Looking to take up another R4, my prestige is already 8.2K so he wont bump me anymore, but would add a fun champ to use and a defender.
My top champ are: R5 sig 200 AA, R5 Killmonger sig 156, R4 Void sig 148, R4 Medusa sig 128, R4 Morningstar sig 80 ish.
All content done including Labyrinth 100% and I have 8 T2a's left. Over 20 R3 and higher 5*'s and 4 6*, in a P3 alliance tier 3.

With all that said would you take Venom to R4?

Who would R4 Venom? 30 votes

Take Venom to R4
76%
Jh_DezcradlemanMegaSkater67nameplasGreifmaster911Savio444Duke_SilverxananabananaKittenPrimeJC_Stagedear85PedritkoGhostboytjieVoltolosBlackJ4zzNb2121RockypantherxOpKoersRandomizerRuns_4Spinter 23 votes
He's just fine at R3
23%
MrLalowJim0172tntslChampioncriticace930999PrylankRehan010_ 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    Forgot to add Venom is duped
  • Options
    KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Take Venom to R4
    We are Venom
  • Options
    NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    depends on other character u got.. there is many fun champs to play with.
    Personaly i like Taskmaster (needs to be dupe tho.)

Another question @SuperSam57 ur Killmonger do u use him for offence or def..
    and if offense how u feel about him.
    I recentlig pulled KM and never yet have a KM before. i just know he got some good abilites but mine is still undupe (i can dupe him got a skill awaken gem).

testing him alot but yet cant really feel this is r4 worthy and use a skill gem on..
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @NguyenDau I have a lot of other champs that could go especially for D such as IMIW with a gem sig 98, Sentinel same, and a few others.

For Killmonger I used him at R5 along with R5 AA to clear 100% Labyrinth, it was nice to have no evade in Labyrinth with KM WS synergy. I use KM for offense in AW which consist of KM, Void, and WS for path 7. Also for this months event quest I had no issues with that golden symbiod, that true strike shut him down, so just played him like a stun immune cyclopes. I used a skill gem on mine, so I would do it. All in all Killmonger is awesome and he gets used a lot.
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    NguyenDau wrote: »
    depends on other character u got.. there is many fun champs to play with.
    Personaly i like Taskmaster (needs to be dupe tho.)

Another question @SuperSam57 ur Killmonger do u use him for offence or def..
    and if offense how u feel about him.
    I recentlig pulled KM and never yet have a KM before. i just know he got some good abilites but mine is still undupe (i can dupe him got a skill awaken gem).

testing him alot but yet cant really feel this is r4 worthy and use a skill gem on..

Same I love he playing My Taskmaster
  • Options
    @issamaf80 I have a dupped Taskmaster, but haven't really played him much. I don't think I could get into playing him, but Ill mess around with him at some point.
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Take Venom to R4
    I'm thinking of taking him to R4. He is so much fun to play.
  • Options
    NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    thx for the answer.. still consider to r4 him
    To make Taskmaster even more fun u shud try put the synergi in place.

Taskmaster
    WS
    HW
    KM
    BPcw

Skill team and bleed. I love this and how Taskmaster suddenlig have unblock att at 20%, and unblock sp.
    and same time u actually how a good quest time.

I just added KM and with him i feel this team is even more fun.

Now WS is usefull and hit like a mini SL
    the team with BPcw makes the bleed higher
    and Km get the True strike by intercept, also start with 3 instruc charges. i prob gonna end with r4 KM and use that awaken gem on him =)