Options

GHOST RIDER OR GUILLOTINE?

So, let's cut to the chase. Who's better worth taking to rank 5? Unawakened Ghost Rider (I've heard that awakening him doesn't really make a difference) - or awakened Guillotine? I only have three Mystic T4C, so I'd appreciate the help!

Comments

• Options
    Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Ghost Rider is your best bet. He's practically a swiss army knife in terms lf utility. His signature ability gives him a burst of damage at the end of a combo (as a judgement) and increases the chance of inflicting judgements.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Any other mystics you have at all? That would help people say “Morningstar is better than both of them” or whatever
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Ghost rider
  • Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    GR
  • Options
    Ghost rider no question
  • Options
    faizmunfaizmun Posts: 58
    Ghost Rider
  • Options
    Ghost rider no question

Can a mod pls delete this comment just realized I already commented on this post before
  • Options
    Ajc10Ajc10 Posts: 74
    GR for sure
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,789 ★★★★★
    I was at the exact spot yesterday, but with their 4* versions. The question was who to take to R4. I needed a bleeder, so I chose Guillotine. The comments above on GR's utility are certainly correct, but as far as utility goes I also have Doc Oc at R4, so a bleeder was the priority.

So, I guess, what I want to say, is that it also depends on the rest of your roster. What do you need most?

Needless to say that it's only a matter of time before GR goes to R4 too...
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Ghost Rider. Guillotine used to be good but now shes average