Rank Down Tickets for AA

2»

Comments

  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 248
    I don't really see the possible global node as only hurting AA. Imo, if it's used it will hurt the effectiveness of every bleed based champ.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 1,591
    Shaun01 wrote: »
    I don't really see the possible global node as only hurting AA. Imo, if it's used it will hurt the effectiveness of every bleed based champ.
    AA will probably be affected the most as he loses 100% of his utility except for his sp3 stun
    @Shaun01
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,524
    edited October 2018
    Shaun01 wrote: »
    I don't really see the possible global node as only hurting AA. Imo, if it's used it will hurt the effectiveness of every bleed based champ.

    No, it wont. He's just an example since he is a common champ dependent on bleed in order to perform anything else in his arsenal. But also because he is a rank up of my choice and after sending in a ticket I was sent here to create a thread on him. There are obviously many other bleed champs, some who also have bleed that makes them worthy of using.

    Main reason I am using him is because he has been hit twice now in AW. First from false info and now this.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 2,665
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    So you claim no one R5's champs for quests at all? AW is the one and only thing people rank champions for? You know this to be 100% fact for all summoners? I didn't know you were that in touch with the entire player base.

    Truth is... people r4/5 for AW, nothing else. Be it defender or attacker. AQ and Quests can be done with R3 and even quests that are supposedly more challenging, are done with whatever R4/5s people have ranked for war.
  • We need rank down tickets for all bleed champs
  • We need rank down tickets for all bleed champs

    Then when the next rotation comes in and it's a different Immunity, do people want more Tickets? One for the Immunity and one to Rank back their Bleed Champs? How about after that rotation? There's a reason they don't give them for changes to content.
  • The fact that they gave us misinformation about AA and then didn't offer rank downs continues to be one of the most unethical decisions Kabam has made. Having said that, I would be stunned if they gave rank downs for the bleed nerf.
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 102
    Lol a fight between ghulk and rulk
  • OneManArmyOneManArmy Posts: 1,557
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    R4GE wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    So you claim no one R5's champs for quests at all? AW is the one and only thing people rank champions for? You know this to be 100% fact for all summoners? I didn't know you were that in touch with the entire player base.

    Still nothing better to do? Feel you're fighting a cause being on all these posts while trying to go against everything someone says? Ok, I'll bite. Did you r5 champs for modes outside AW? Is AW the least important mode in the game? Is Story quests to hard for you that all your t5 basics are going towards it? You suggesting those capable of getting t5 at the higher levels aren't bothering with the competition in AW and are sweating over other modes? AQ, where even at 8K prestige 4 stars are being used.....is that what r5 champs are being selected for? Please go on and tell me people are wasting t5 basics for quests that are already completed, leaving just Monthly EQ and AQ

    Well let's see, at most people have possibly up to 5 R5 champs. While, yes they get used in AW, I'm sure they use them to finish EQs faster. Do you not run map 6 in AQ? Day 5 map 6 PI is much higher than it used to be.
    Act 6 is coming.
    LoL is best done with R5 champs.
    The new Symbiote difficulty is going to be harder than Epic so probably be using R5's there too.

    BTW do you have nothing better to do than make repetitive posts about a non issue?

    Theres also the fact that its gonna change every season. People will try anything to get those RDTs xD
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 1,591
    Ok let’s say your aw attack is gwenpool kilmonger and archangel what do you do for this alliance war( I know it’s unlikely to have all bleeds but you never know) what do you do for this season just sit it out
  • OneManArmyOneManArmy Posts: 1,557
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    Ok let’s say your aw attack is gwenpool kilmonger and archangel what do you do for this alliance war( I know it’s unlikely to have all bleeds but you never know) what do you do for this season just sit it out

    Gp sure doesnt need to bleed to be usefull. I use her in attack and its gonna be tougher yes but still gonna slay some mofos. Im sure KM will be usefull aswell. AA wont
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 1,591
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    Ok let’s say your aw attack is gwenpool kilmonger and archangel what do you do for this alliance war( I know it’s unlikely to have all bleeds but you never know) what do you do for this season just sit it out

    Gp sure doesnt need to bleed to be usefull. I use her in attack and its gonna be tougher yes but still gonna slay some mofos. Im sure KM will be usefull aswell. AA wont

    Gwenpool needs her bleeds to refresh her debuffs maybe not the most important thing but getting that infinite enervate is nice
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 1,990
    If you R5d a champ reliant on dots a third of the champions have an immunity for on top of all the immunity nodes in aw RDTs won’t solve the problem.
  • My two cents...

    They changed map 6 mini from hyp to void in hopes people would use balde or gwenpool in AQ instead of war, but there are many other champs who can take void so they are making war nodes bleed immune

    When they introduced diversity I said this was to get us to rank champs we typically wouldn’t use before they release act 5.3&5.4 and I was right...

    Some where on here (I couldn’t find it) they said they “hope” to release act 6 by years end...

    I could be wrong on my theory or ranking champs we won’t need for act 6, yet I’m still wearing my tinfoil hat
2»
This discussion has been closed.