**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champ is good for offense at 5/50?

Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
edited July 2017 in Strategy and Tips

Which champ is good for offense at 5/50? 60 votes

4* duped guillotine
56% 34 votes
4* duped loki
1% 1 vote
4* unduped ghost rider
41% 25 votes

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    All of them? Just saying, you might wanna give more info so ppl can be more inapt to vote/give info
  • Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    I can bring one of these to r5. And for offense I mean in aq and aw.
  • VortenusVortenus Posts: 26
    edited July 2017
    Out of those I'd go with GR. Bleed immune, amazing heal, great line clearer for aq.
    Guily is good but her usefulness is limited. I can't see situation where she needs to be R5.
    Loki isn't even worth mentioning.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    Ghost Rider
  • AEG93AEG93 Posts: 69
    edited July 2017
    Imo guillotine would be the best choice. If GR was duped I'd have my doubts though.
    I have guily 5/50 and use her a lot, for AW attack and solo questing. Really good damage, great bleed, heal reversal in Sp2 and a good (not great) regen. She isn't the best mystic for AQ, but for AW and questing she is one of the best.
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    edited July 2017
    GR - He gots them heals !!!!
  • Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    Thanks for the help guys!
  • AgentOfSHIELDAgentOfSHIELD Posts: 50
    I personally rank 5ed guillotine over unduped Ghost Rider, and I'm happy with the decision so far. I keep getting killed trying to use GR's heavy attack. It might be because I'm not skilled enough but ranking up ghost rider won't fix that.
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Loki is best on offence get him to R5
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I don't have any of these at R5, but Guillotine is at R4 (while GR I don't have, and Loki is only a R2). So I went with Guillotine. She's pretty neat, heal reversal and her special 3 along with the fact she is a mystic allows her to deal quick damage even if she is near death. Survival wise, she is great since she is duped. Can be your saving grace if she heals from dealing a crit hit, especially if it's from a special attack.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Ghost rider