Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Duel limits: outdated?

LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
With duel skirmish gone, what is the point of limiting summoners to 5 duels a day without duel credits? Is this just an oversight or is there a legit reason I’m not seeing?

Comments

• Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,072 ★★★
    with those credits you can easy get the singleplayer classfighting event Awards. When you are a high Tier Player of course...
  • Options
    玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    What is DUEL for anyway?

I can take on 5 easy opponents, KO them, make my profile page looks cool, what is the point?
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    The_One wrote: »
    What is DUEL for anyway?

I can take on 5 easy opponents, KO them, make my profile page looks cool, what is the point?

To practice against a 5/65 or rank 2 6* champ that you struggle against?

I did a practice against a 5* Hulk (Global) and won easily using parry and so i thought i good enough to defeat that 5* Hulk (in AW final Boss) but when I reached the final tile in AW, all my Champs get KO.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    What is DUEL for anyway?

I did a practice against a 5* Hulk (Global) and won easily using parry and so i thought i good enough to defeat that 5* Hulk (in AW final Boss) but when I reached the final tile in AW, all my Champs get KO.
    Practice against a maxed champ with like a 2 star or rank 1 3 star
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Cassy wrote: »
    with those credits you can easy get the singleplayer classfighting event Awards. When you are a high Tier Player of course...

Meh. Event like that get blown away in the arena and offers a bigger payout.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @Cassy i have no issue getting credits. My question was about the point of limits, not the ease of access to credits. I am asking to see if anyone has insight in the purpose of daily duel limits since the duel skirmish event is gone (hopefully forever!)

@The_One that’s what i use duels for, that may be the reason too, to keep people from getting too much practice on new champs with no financial benefit to kabam.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    What is DUEL for anyway?

Should've tried not using parry, or ignoring the stun and only baiting heavies/intercepting to practice for stun immunity.
    Also since it's from global, the hulk was like what, 2/35? Global isn't really the best place to find good duel targets honestly
  • Options
    HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    They are valid for solo event class combat
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Lrrrr wrote: »
    With duel skirmish gone, what is the point of limiting summoners to 5 duels a day without duel credits? Is this just an oversight or is there a legit reason I’m not seeing?

Without the limit, players can complete 7 hours milestone easily.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    What is DUEL for anyway?

For practice purpose, you should bring 2* or 3* to fight against those 5* or 6* duel targets.
  • Options
    @Reference you can do it easily by running rttl 1.1 repeatedly with minimal energy cost. But, your point is valid.
  • Options
    What is DUEL for anyway?

Should've tried not using parry, or ignoring the stun and only baiting heavies/intercepting to practice for stun immunity.
    Also since it's from global, the hulk was like what, 2/35? Global isn't really the best place to find good duel targets honestly

i see, TQ