**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking to rebuild (LCGIV) 4king

Hi, we are recruiting heavily. We are Bronze 1, but have a lot of people who just don't take part and contribute. We want to build the alliance up to Gold at least. It will take some work, but it will also be fun.

We use LINE, so you must get it. There are no compulsory contributions but members should donate as it's for the good of the alliance good. You must be active, basically daily.

We split BG's for war based on total base hero rating. That means each BG is balanced, you can run any path you want but we try for exploration. For AQ we will run 3 BG's, this will be determined by PI (base rating). BG 1 will run map 3/4, BG 2 map 2/3 and BG 3 map 2 (or 1 depending on how low the PI is).

Most of all we want to have fun, play hard and help each other progress. Communication is important to us as the current members say nothing. We know communication helps. We give and ask advice.

Preferably 120K base rating and above.

Lets build up something great.

Leader IGN & LINE ID: Shamlazertag
Officer IGN & LINE ID: Reynie3

Comments

• Reynie3Reynie3 Posts: 66
    We are still looking for summoners to help us rebuild. We have 10 spots but it looks like more might open up.

Please reach out so that we can build up a great alliance.
    We filled up two spots but still need some more committed summoners.

Please get in touch if interested. We really want to be ready for a big push when AW opens
    Filled another spot. We still need a lot more help!
    Looking for committed summoners! Get in here before the season starts, before the next AQ run!

We have fun, chat on LINE and play hard.
  • Heisenberg128Heisenberg128 Posts: 153
    Hey I would like to join.
    Cool man. Lets do this!
  • You sent me a link to your profile so I’m interested. Just not sure I meet your requirements. As I said I’m new to the game and still learning the ropes. But I’m more than eager to learn haha
    You are more than welcome to join up! We take all players especially eager ones! That want to learn! Add me in LINE and I can explain some more
  • aarondc007aarondc007 Posts: 7
    let me in!
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★

let me in!

You are about 2 years late
    @aarondc007 you are still welcome to join. The alliance name has changed and we’ve levelled up a bit, but that’s about it. At the moment we have 1 spot open with another opening up soon.

IGN is Reynie3
    My LINE ID is rey91113.