**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I try take down ROL no revives? (first time)

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Best of luck
  • AdvAdv Posts: 195
    some that wont drag the fight out toooooooo long like 200 hits s fine with me :)

If you are fighting with that rooster.. expect longer fights..
  • Guillotine works a treat for wolverine I used my 3/30 in my first run. An I used my 5/50 medusa on SW, even tho SW had the class advantage.
    Definitely worth taking specific champs for those 2 and not black bolt because black bolt kills himself if you keep baiting SP2.

Goodluck mate 👍
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Should I try take down ROL no revives? my first time trying to fully complete it champs i am going to use to complete it
    4* 50/50 archangel unawakened
    4* 30/30 SL sig 43 soon to be 40/40
    4* 40/40 CAIW unawakened
    5* 35/35 Morningstar unawakened (for black bolt only)
    Those are my main champs I would use to complete ROL
    could i do it no revives or should i wait for like 10 revives?? :smiley:

If unduped AA is your answer to wolvie it's the wrong answer. You won't need revives, you'll need caffeine to keep you awake for the hours you'll spend trying to keep his regen from just fully healing him. (Spoiler: the sig is the regen block) Guilly sp2 or any combo of heal block/ damage over time is your only chance.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Sl can take rol wolverine it's how I originally did it using a 3* also I said I used a 4* rulk rank 5 but a rank 4 could easily solo all but wolverine and regen enough from special 2 to keep from using pots
  • Maximus0215Maximus0215 Posts: 128
    If your a good fighter your 3* void should take wolvie out. Once the reverse healing kicks in he goes down fast with void.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I had trouble with juggernut
  • thank you all and yes maximus0215
  • need my medusa 30/30 sig 19 back she dissappeared like 2 weeks ago
  • Should I try take down ROL no revives? my first time trying to fully complete it champs i am going to use to complete it
    4* 50/50 archangel unawakened
    4* 30/30 SL sig 43 soon to be 40/40
    4* 40/40 CAIW unawakened
    5* 35/35 Morningstar unawakened (for black bolt only)
    Those are my main champs I would use to complete ROL
    could i do it no revives or should i wait for like 10 revives?? :smiley:

If unduped AA is your answer to wolvie it's the wrong answer. You won't need revives, you'll need caffeine to keep you awake for the hours you'll spend trying to keep his regen from just fully healing him. (Spoiler: the sig is the regen block) Guilly sp2 or any combo of heal block/ damage over time is your only chance.

using void bro read all
  • Saintrewin wrote: »
    Guillotine works a treat for wolverine I used my 3/30 in my first run. An I used my 5/50 medusa on SW, even tho SW had the class advantage.
    Definitely worth taking specific champs for those 2 and not black bolt because black bolt kills himself if you keep baiting SP2.

Goodluck mate 👍

thanks bro and how does black bolt kill himself with sp2?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Saintrewin wrote: »
    Guillotine works a treat for wolverine I used my 3/30 in my first run. An I used my 5/50 medusa on SW, even tho SW had the class advantage.

Goodluck mate 👍

Rol black bolts sp2 still does recoil damage to himself
  • DNA3000 wrote: »
    Vision AOU, thats about it i dont really have any poison immunes :neutral:

Vision would work but Vision's damage output is relatively low and would make it a longer fight. Either of the Captain Marvels (Cap or Ms) would work, any of the Hulks would work, and Ultron would work and has the benefit of having some heal. Actually, even Kamala Khan would probably work. There's also Hyperion, Medusa, Iceman, Black Bolt, and Abomination. And I believe Nebula and Dormammu are also double immune.

would 5* 35/35 Captain Marvel be enough in 500 hits using sp 2s or 3s with a fury up?
  • Saintrewin wrote: »

Goodluck mate 👍

Rol black bolts sp2 still does recoil damage to himself

lol thanks i didnt know that
  • would 5* 35/35 Captain Marvel be enough to take out ROL SW in about 400-500 hits using sp 2s or 3s with a fury up?
    would 5* 35/35 Captain Marvel be enough to take out ROL SW in about 400-500 hits using sp 2s or 3s with a fury up?

Yea she should do
  • 300 hits?
  • @Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg any revives needed i can save up like 7 and 1 team revive
    edited October 2018
    @Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg any revives needed i can save up like 7 and 1 team revive

Yea itd be good idea to have some revives there incase u mess up on some fights. Personally took me 4 single revives cos of the Juggernaut
  • I can do it i don't mind a fight with 300-400 hits i can SL everyone but Wolvierine (void for him (easy fight)) and SW Captain Marvel r2 35/35 will just take a while and i will save up 7-10 revives and 180 units just in case
  • @Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg any revives needed i can save up like 7 and 1 team revive

Yea itd be good idea to have some revives there incase u mess up on some fights. Personally took me 4 cos of the Juggernaut

lol whats ur ingame name @Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg ?
    @Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg any revives needed i can save up like 7 and 1 team revive

Yea itd be good idea to have some revives there incase u mess up on some fights. Personally took me 4 cos of the Juggernaut

lol whats ur ingame name @Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg ?

I can tell u on line if u have it lol
  • thanks username72647 whats your in game name
    for all fights though it took me like 300 for WS and CM
  • with my 30/30 SL
  • k dont have line anyways thanks and bye
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    I just did another RoL run now. Sw only poisons 70 hp per tick and losing hp is slow so i used thor and he is not immune to poison
  • ok great to know thanks bro u have willpower? I don't