**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation for Alliance war changes

The new changes to alliance war boarder on being as bad as the 12.0 update.

You have made bleed immunity a global node in AW which literally slaps every summoner in the face. If you look down the entire list in any catagory for who has the highest summoner rating, best team, or war rating, you see 99% champs that bleed and probably 90% of that as blades at their top champions. So everyone has invested the rarest of catalysts and the highest amounts of gold and iso so that you can make their champions ineffective.

On top of the fact that many people have maxed out the deep wounds mastery. Its incredibly expensive to do that and now its worthless.

Im sure the majority of people here will agree with me. You need to either have one hell of a compensation care package, or you need to go back to the drawing board and find another way to change AW.

Comments

• HoündHoünd Posts: 18
    Here is how they won't have to compensate you:

Remember, these Buffs are only here for 6 weeks, and will not appear again in Season 6 or 7, and will only be active on the Expert and Challenger Maps, which are for Alliances in Tiers 1-5.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    I agree. I have max deep wounds and a 5/65 aa. This is absolute nonsense.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Let tier 1-5 decide what they want to do...
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    Lmao so next season when it isnt bleed immune are you going to ask for rdts and relevel your bleed champs?
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    People are overeacting over every change and the boycott idea is overused to the point thay kabam probably laughs at it now.

Honestly for the guy thay R5/65 AA honestly you chose a champion that can either destroy anything or is useless that was your decision.
    As for bleed immunity ita for 1 season and I can think of tons of different nodes that would be way worse than bleed immunity for a global node. So stop crying and suck it up for a season.
    Tier 1-3 probably have big enough rosters that wont make a difference as well as blade will still do tons of damage with danger sense. Or they will CG all the lanes.

Also reason no Rdts is simple its one game mode and is a temporary buff for 1 season. Dont like it dont play season. Use that AA on defense and use some one else on offense.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    RDTs? Why? If it is "effecting everyone" then everybody is on equal ground....plus it is only for the next season..
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    The season after will be different, right, in terms of the global node? If so then your bleed champs will be useful for AW again soon enough.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Im sure the majority of people here will agree with me. You need to either have one hell of a compensation care package, or you need to go back to the drawing board and find another way to change AW.

No, the majority of people here do not agree with you. In fact we find your whining rather annoying. Please stop. Thank you,

-The Majority
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    I can never understand this mentality. Its a temporary scenario that will continue to change over seasons.
  • Hey guys -

I'm sorry to hear there's a disappointment coming from all of this. We definitely want to hear your feedback and thoughts on this, but we do ask you to keep it in the discussion dedicated to this topic so everything is one place.

GO HERE
This discussion has been closed.