**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Klyntar Strand sell back?!?!

So it looks the going rate, according to Kabam, for Klyntar Strands are 25 for 100 units.... so being that I’ve completed symbiotic difficulty and have over 200 remaining are we going to be able to sell these back or get some trade compensation for them??? Obviously I’m reaching for the stars here, but if you spent units to buy them or the time grinding to collect them (and most likely spent units on energy refills and whatnot), is it too much to ask to get a partial return on the back end, LOL?!?!

7p4v6nndvj84.jpeg

Comments

• Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Wow how did u manage to save so many i am super low n only did one run
  • I feel like I over boosted for most of the clear, usually running 6-8 of the enhancements, and have over 100 left. The calendar + labs + heroic difficulty will push that higher. I don’t imagine more than 50 gold each, probably nothing though
  • Hoping we will be able to swap them for crystal shard crystals like with the Pym canisters
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    TBAG4DAYS wrote: »
    So it looks the going rate, according to Kabam, for Klyntar Strands are 25 for 100 units.... so being that I’ve completed symbiotic difficulty and have over 200 remaining are we going to be able to sell these back or get some trade compensation for them??? Obviously I’m reaching for the stars here, but if you spent units to buy them or the time grinding to collect them (and most likely spent units on energy refills and whatnot), is it too much to ask to get a partial return on the back end, LOL?!?!

7p4v6nndvj84.jpeg

That would be awesome if they did, but no way we will get this kinda deal selling the strands back. Probably get 1 gold per Klyntar strand left over. 😂
    Ic u had a bunch i used some to 100 uncollected cause vad
    Bad
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    That's not likely happening.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I still have a big stash of those danger room tickets
  • That's not likely happening.

i know :blush::(
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I went HAM with the boosts at the end and have 425 remaining. I also was super stingy on the first 4 runs with boosts only for the boss. Lol
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    it would be nice if we accidentally had 500 extra strands sent to us
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    I boosted to high heaven all the way through..
    Standard fights 5-10 hits
    Boss fights 15-20 hits
    d3nt8yshkg5h.png
    Already bought the boosts I need for the last path..
    So I'm left with 400 strands PAY UP KABAM I'm not greedy so I'll sell you 25 strands for 99 units :-P lol..
    Ahh we can all wish..
    edited November 2018
    Any update on this? I have well over 3000 units worth of strands right now I no longer need.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Damn, I'd love to be able to sell them back. Have over 800 left (and yes I've beaten Symbioid difficulty)
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    They will be converted to gold. Not sure how much per strand though
    edited November 2018
    Kabam is such a joke. Charges 100 units for 25 strands, gives some gold for left over strands...😏
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    TBAG4DAYS wrote: »
    So according to Kabams going rate this should be worth roughly 800 units... let’s see if we get anything in return, LMAO!!!

9vdnpn7791a4.png

If Kabam sells 25 for 100 units what makes you think you’d get the same rate? Lol. Even 50% would be a bit high. But 200 units per 100 strands would be awesome.
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    I agree. We should be able to get units sent in return for the excess strands since they cost 100 units for 25 strands in game O.o
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Im really average/below average player. I still have 400~500 strands. Didn't buy one, just bought like 20 revives though. But rewards payed off: Archangel and Spiderman Stark.