**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing Event Quest: Blood and Venom: Symbiomancer

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike If I Dont do Symbiote difficulty until after the feature 5* crystal changes, will I get that new one instead or will it still award us the older feature crystal?

@Brainimpacter Its the current one and will not change when the new one comes out.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    For completing and mastering all of the Symbiote Quests, you earn:
    1x 5-Star Featured Hero Crystal
    2500x 5-Star Shards
    18000x T2 Alpha Catalyst Fragment
    10x 5-Star Sig Stone Crystal
    1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
    1x Monstrous Master Title

Guys can anyone explains this

Explain what? Those are the rewards for the Symbiote quest.
  • MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    To those that are not uncollected, do not lose hopes in completing epic and full explorations..

My account is only 4months old and i only have 5/50 void and AA, its definitely do-able..
    I just R5-ed my lil symbiote and he’s making exploration of epic easier. Play with cautious and patience. Understand each nodes and time it accordingly.

Best of LUCK guys&girls!
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★
    Hmm, Symbiote difficulty is live, I won’t be starting/streaming it until Friday but seeing some of the streamers live right now, plus a cursory glance at the levels, the rewards seem to be off compared to the original post. There are 4* shards for the individual levels that weren’t mentioned, and t4b frags as well in the completion/exploration rewards, but then fewer t2a frags as originally announced? Any of the mods, can you confirm?
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Why did you lower t2a

We expected 18000
    There are only 15750

Wondering this myself. Here's a SS of the original announcement:

4h923sezib7g.jpg
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Why did you lower t2a

We expected 18000
    There are only 15750

Wondering this myself

Try to go back to the first and then se ther edit it haha. But stil didt Tel 4 shard in.
    Gamer wrote: »
    Try to go back to the first and then se ther edit it haha. But stil didt Tel 4 shard in.

I edited my post to include a screenshot of this thread's OP that was taken yesterday afternoon
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »

I edited my post to include a screenshot of this thread's OP that was taken yesterday afternoon

Yeah agerd it wierd hav ther just edit it like we dont forget.
  • HavenHaven Posts: 2
    edited October 2018
    Wasn't the symbiotie difficulty "Monstrous Master" suppose to be a rare (blue) title or was it always an uncommon (bronze) tittle?
    Edit: Found where I seen it as a rare (blue) tittle. It was in a Trucos post for the rewards summary for the whole event.
    Hey All,

Sorry, forgot to update you guys. There was a mistake in the rewards on the announcement post. The original post overstated the T2A Catalyst Fragments, but also understated the 5-Star Shards, and was missing the T4B Fragments. We're really sorry about having the wrong information listed, and for the confusion that it caused.

Good to hear rewards not included in this thread's OP compensate the lesser amount of T2AC shards
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Ascoop24 wrote: »
    Hey All,

Sorry, forgot to update you guys. There was a mistake in the rewards on the announcement post. The original post overstated the T2A Catalyst Fragments, but also understated the 5-Star Shards, and was missing the T4B Fragments. We're really sorry about having the wrong information listed, and for the confusion that it caused.

A great company would say that we made a mistake and let us keep the "extra stuff" and then send out the remaining balance of 2ta that everyone was expecting.

This is kabam, we're lucky they don't charge us for their mistakes lol
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Hey All,

Come on miike, throw us a bone here. You messed up, just give us what you said we’d get.

The difference is negligible to me it’s principal at this point
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    I knew there'd be a mess-up at some point...

Symbiote difficulty itself is fantastic, the enhancements combined with Underestimate made the sym unrivaled an MVP. If only what we were promised rewards-wise was delivered though... it would've been perfect
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    this 1 star symbiod and boosts and new difficulty was really fun to play
    well done kabam
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Hey All,

It would be nice to have someone read mod posts before they go live. Would cut out half to the confusion and mistrust around here.
    Hey All,

It would be nice to have someone read mod posts before they go live. Would cut out half to the confusion and mistrust around here.

Or at least have someone blast an in-game message to disseminate any update. Not every one goes to the forum
  • Apologies if already asked - my symbiod is fully ranked and I have 24 klyntar katalysts sitting in my inventory. Seems like would make sense to be able to convert those to klyntar strands or will these just sit in my inventory with no value? @Kabam Miike
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    maybe we can get those extra klyntar katalysts we cant use into other catalysts?
    edited October 2018
    This buff works, but does not work if anything stacks. It states debuffS, yet Abomination drained every bit of health from my Symbiod after 1 stack

Poison has always slowed down healing. You were better off using Tenacious against him
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Abominations description clearly states that poison decreases healing by 30%
  • joannelynjoannelyn Posts: 2
    hr4p2i0vmic1.jpg

@Fixxx the text doesn’t say that. It says heals for 110% for damage over time buffs. It worked for the boss Void who has biohazard on symbiote difficulty.

Poison has always worked that way, regardless
  • ELMNTRXELMNTRX Posts: 13
    Hey guys am i missing something... i see the strands for Master stated as 270 but i see only 120 in the rewards tab in game. Is this some mistake or have kabam reduced the number of strands received