Options

Noob mistakes you made when you started the game

Share your noob mistakes here. Mine was wasting all my units on PHC’s and using a generic (from 12.0) on groot who I pulled from a PHC.

Comments

• Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I used generic awakening gems on drax and civil warrior. As well as a bunch of sig stones.
    Aswell I prob spent over 1000 units on phc. 🤣😖
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,861 ★★★★★
    Not buying Deadpool (Red)?
  • Options
    NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    Used a cosmic awakening gem on a 4* Angela. At that moment I was playing the game for almost half a year but...
    Used the Christmas rank down ticket on a 4* Hawkeye at rank 4 and ranked up Agent Venom at rank 4.
  • Options
    Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Not getting parry and dexterity for almost 2 years because I completely forgot to watch tutorials on YouTube
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I bought and put points in that skill mastery(forgot what it's called)
  • Options
    MoldyFingersMoldyFingers Posts: 112
    i sold like 7 champs a day :/
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I didn’t join an alliance for like my first 5 months of play
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Wasting what definitely amounted to 1000's of units on PHC and crystal shard crystals, using a generic 4* AG on Thor (Jane Foster), and then dumping a whole bunch of generic 4* gems into her. For a long time I also thought putting units into mastery was stupid and that I'd never need to do that stuff, so I went without a lot of "basic" masteries for a long time.

Probably should have joined an alliance ASAP so someone could've told me I was making stupid mistakes lol
  • Options
    A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    Hort4 wrote: »
    Playing arena and not knowing you could move your heroes to get beat match ups.

Same here!! I always thought it was just luck! Oops! Took me months to realise you could do that!
  • Options
    _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    -Ranking up 4* Jane Foster to rank 4.
    -Selling 4* Wolverine, Crossbones & Starlord (twice) because they were boring characters when I needed 4* champs the most!
    -Throwing sig stones into useless champs not knowing what it does
    -Selling 3* champs
  • Options
    SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Sold my unique 1*s

Wasted units on premium crystals

Wasted units on 3* crystals

Pushed enemies to sp3

Took too long to unlock parry and evade

• Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Selling 4 Star RedHulk Before he Get Buffed and I didn't Grind Arena the first 60 day started grinding lately
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Selling 1* Spidet man
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Sold my 3 star magik when I needed champs cuz she sucked. Buffed a week later... heart breaking.

Wasted units on useless masteries.

Sold 4 star signature stones cuz they didn’t work for my champs.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I thought PI increasing=health and attack increasing, so i thought sig stones increased my champions' attack and health
  • Options
    Wasting so much on PHC just to get 2* and investing into the wrong masteries 🤦‍♂️ I mean I put all of them into increased health and attack but that's still worthless. Also selling 2* I didn't like/ using that iso to upgrade 3*
  • Options
    DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Has to be spending units on PHCs for more than a year. :'(