**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who's the best immunity champ?

I’ve got most of my questing, AQ, AW offense team figured out except I’m lacking a good immunity champ. I’m working on 100% Act 5 and then just EQ, AQ, and AW content. Who’s the best immune champ to put resources into?

Who's the best immunity champ? 218 votes

Iceman
52%
SnakeEyes69LeNoirFaineantAntony687TaxCapWW2TheManMythLegendbuffajrTendersquadSIlverProfessorDaredevi1Fan7jdrum663BioHaZarD007SandwychJonesphillgreenMidknight007Alex13369Vivek_786bm3epps120majidAspen 114 votes
Emma Frost
20%
samalasravanTrakazDuo_KulioBigben_76Darkrider05AshburnImranGmonkeyJmd82OnmixHzoriCyborgNinja135m3t4syl20issamaf80Repto23DaphboyMysterioXxLoganTDCxXKobster84LordRaymond3 44 votes
Vision (both)
2%
SnizzbarAnimejay70nameplasB_Dizzle_01SPIDER_MANValkyrie1994 6 votes
Luke Cage
2%
Iron_SkywalkerDR_MantisToboggan1V1PER1987AtaaullahUsername72647MrBanks 6 votes
Other (put in the comments)
22%
RagamugginGunnerNuclekerrForwardSpeedbumpege999menVinitlalka1988NEO_mr_AndersonarsjumDarth_Stewie_ASDF_CassyGodrohrHammerbro_64Duke_SilverSandeepSDrDeadpoolJumpthesharkMalreck04Moosetiptronicsuperiorssvp 48 votes

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Iceman
    I have to give it to the guy who hits like a snowball, he’s immune to a lot of things
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Ghost. Can shrug off any DOT debuff providibg she isn’t stunned, has armour break or a precision passive on her. Emma Frost is a very close second though
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I run with a r4 5* Hypy and LC in my main quest team to handle poison/bleed issues.

If I need Blade's Danger Sense, I will swap out LC and my duped 6* IF for my r5 4* Blade/GR, and use GR for the bleed issues.

There's others out there, but that's what I have and use.
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    Iceman
    If you exclude the might Kamala khan and collosus then iceman
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Iceman
    Iceman of course. He's only triple immune in the game
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Iceman
    Iceman is good with triple immunity and taskmaster is also good for debuffs
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Iceman, Ghost and Sentinel.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Iceman
    Iceman of course. He's only triple immune in the game

So is mephisto (poison cold and incinerate) but he didn't even make this list.. kinda sad.
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    edited October 2018
    Iceman
    If you’re ranking up just for immunities, iceman would be the best one. But in all honesty ghost would be better if you could only rank a single champ up. Imo in terms of champs with good immunities Ghost>Iceman>Omega=Corvus>Emma>Vision>Sentinel=Rulk>Taskmaster> Mephisto>Dormammu>Nebula>Ultron

Past these it’s just not worth ranking anyone. Also this only includes champs that can have 2 or more immunities
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Iceman
    If you’re ranking up just for immunities, iceman would be the best one. But in all honesty ghost would be better if you could only rank a single champ up. Imo in terms of champs with good immunities Ghost>Iceman>Omega=Corvus>Emma>Vision>Sentinel=Rulk>Taskmaster> Mephisto>Dormammu>Nebula>Ultron

Past these it’s just not worth ranking anyone. Also this only includes champs that can have 2 or more immunities

You missed Korg.
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Iceman
    PaytoPlay wrote: »

You missed Korg.

Whoops... I always forget about him. Ranking up for just offense he’s probably between ultron and nebula. For offense and defense(who am I kidding you’re gonna rank him up for just defense) he’s between Emma and vision.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Ultron
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    Iceman
    Corvus glaive- his immunities cause solid regen with willpower mastery

Thanks
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Rulk Double Immune Poison, Incinerate
    GR for Bleed immune
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Emma Frost
    Taskmaster
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    If you play right...Ghost by far...
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Emma Frost
    if they added Ulik he would be immune to everything.
  • superiorssvpsuperiorssvp Posts: 80
    Colossus
  • superiorssvpsuperiorssvp Posts: 80
    And also thing
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    edited May 2020
    Ghost for reasons above.

I would prefer Colossus over Iceman tbh.

Edit - just realised this has been necroed from 2 years. Why necro a dead thread???
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    Ghost and Omega.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Emma Frost
    Best immunity champ is Capiw
This discussion has been closed.