**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game is crashing after fight

Crashing after fights listed below on Loot Hoard master mode.

My ghost rider vs SIM

My Starlord vs colossus/this happened three times.

My ghost rider vs King groot.

When I crash it's after the fight has ended and it is supposed to show stats. It just crashes. I get credit for the fight and I do not lose half health or anything else that is detrimental to the game.

My system is a galaxy s7 with 7.0 software.

Comments

• Mad_RagewolfMad_Ragewolf Posts: 103
    hey bro... for me every win... the next one will lags... then when I restarted the game... I loose which in reality I win the match...
  • WrongWrong Posts: 51
    edited July 2017
    Android lgv10. Game crashes after I win a fight. No health lost luckily. Happens 1/5 fights, mostly on event quests. Happening since New update.
  • draculadracula Posts: 25
    Virux wrote: »
    Update**

I have not crashed since the last post.

:))) it seams the bug buggerd off :))))
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    It's affecting a lot of people. We almost lost war yesterday because it crashed after our best player beat nc on the debuff immune mini boss. He didn't beat him the second time around. Luckily another bg was able to pull it out for the win. It it's getting old seeing that
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Same issue here. On Galaxy S8+. Also lots of random lag during fights which makes me mistime my parry and die in AQ/AW costing me units.... gg