**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Paralyze stun not working with undying boost

OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
When you have both paralyze and undying active, you can easily intercept the inital attack without risk. However, while the stun icon shows up, the opposing champion does not appear to be stunned. Using cut deep, I get a 6 second stun, which therefore lasts far beyond a combo, and the opposing champ starts blocking, moving, and attacking with the stun icon still present.

ckpm5m0iwg9n.png

Comments

• OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    As a note, this is only that initial stun. I believe future stuns from intercepting still work correctly.
    Yeah, just confirmed that on my final path. Only the initial intercept has the issue. Later intercepts after the undying timers expire grant stuns correctly which actually do stun the opponent.
  • Hey!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. In order for us to get a better understanding on what's going on, can you please go to this thread here and copy the format provided with the information you can?
    edited October 2018
    Device and Version: iPad Pro

Device Operating System: iOS 11

Mobile Carrier: n/a

Cellular or WiFi: only tested on wifi

Game Version Installed: 20.1.1

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Event quest

Champions Affected: R5 symbioid

Active Boosts: Are you using any boosts when you experience this issue?
    Paralyze, cut deep, undying.

Description of the Issue: If you use the undying boost’s unstoppable to intercept at the start of the fight, paralyze shows the stun icon, but does not actually stun the opponent. Future intercepts in the fight successfully stun the opponent.

I also filed a support ticket about this, but posted this to see if other people had run into this bug. Especially now that support said they had received no other reports of this.

g7h4dpkkcgks.png

Note: this was one of my actual runs, so had extra boosts. After finishing, I repeated the fights with just the three boosts listed.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Ordalca wrote: »
    Device and Version: iPad Pro

Device Operating System: iOS 11

Mobile Carrier: n/a

Cellular or WiFi: only tested on wifi

Game Version Installed: 20.1.1

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Event quest

Champions Affected: R5 symbioid

Active Boosts: Are you using any boosts when you experience this issue?
    Paralyze, cut deep, undying.

Description of the Issue: If you use the undying boost’s unstoppable to intercept at the start of the fight, paralyze shows the stun icon, but does not actually stun the opponent. Future intercepts in the fight successfully stun the opponent.

I also filed a support ticket about this, but posted this to see if other people had run into this bug. Especially now that support said the had received no other reports of this.

g7h4dpkkcgks.png
    Happen to me to im more Think it is ther at the Star of the figth one my ends
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I know what this is
    With paralyze active, that parry stun icon pops up at the beginning of the fight as a sort of indicator that it’s active, but it isn’t actually a stun

Got me the first time I saw it, but with a little testing, I can conclusively say that’s what’s going on there
    edited October 2018
    Huh, good eye. Not sure why that initial strike isn’t being counted as an intercept, but you’re right. That icon shows up regardless of intercepting at the start of the fight.

@Kabam Vydious could you let support know about this?